Chapter 31

"Good morning. It's nice to see that your butt doesn't hurt~"

Lovino glared at me. "I'm used to it already, dammit. I'm not a fucking virgin anymore."

I laughed. "You sure were cute last night, though."

He stared at the half-empty wine bottle on his desk. "Hmmm..."

"Hey..." A thought occurred to me. "Do you even remember what happened last night?"

"I didn't drink that much, dumbass," he retorted. "Of course I..."

A blush spreads across his face, as he began to recall the events of our third night together. "O-Of course I remember...dammit..."

"Ah, I'm glad, then," I sighed. "Last night felt really good~"

He giggled. "You fucking dork."

I glanced down at the floor. "I see that you didn't fold your clothes this time."

"Bastard. That's because you were so fucking dominant over me last night."

"Ah? But you folded your dress last time – and I was just as dominant, remember?"

Lovi paled. "U-Uhm, well...that one was only 2000 yen. That's roughly about 20 American dollars..."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????"

"Damn you..." He looked away.

I grinned. "You were too absorbed in it, weren't you? So desperate to get fucked."

Lovino twitched at the last word that flew out of my mouth. "I really am influencing you, aren't I? To think that someone like you would say the word FUCK."

"I'm not innocent, Lovi," I laughed.

"That's true," he agreed. "I didn't think that you'd have such a fucking kinky side. God, I was so shocked."

Lovino thought for a bit. "Hold on a second."

"Hm?"

He exhaled. "Okay. I was your first, and you were mine. And none of us have ever gotten or given a blowjob."

...

...........................

..............................................

.........................................................It is 9:00 in the morning.

.......................................................................................................And we are having this conversation.

I sighed. "We can try next time, if you want?"

"S-Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable," he quickly said, hugging me. "I'll change the subject..."

"No, no, it's okay," I said. "Actually, I've been thinking about it, too – it feels like I'm actually the kinky one, and you're just...uhm..."

"Horny?" Lovi suggested.

I nodded. "Yep~"

He snorted. "You know what?"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna go take a fucking shower. There's literally dried cum on my legs." Lovi grimaced, looking down at himself. "You coming?"

I nodded. "Okay~"

--

"You're wearing cute clothes again, aren't you?"