Chapter 34

"Good morning," Lovino mumbles, planting a lazy kiss onto my lips.

Yesterday was my birthday.

We skated.

Like Elsa and Anna from Frozen.

Except Lovi skated like a pro – like some Disney princess (or prince!), and I ended up looking like Olaf the Snowman.

And last night, Lovi also topped me in bed.

Hmm, well...

I can definitely say that it was an interesting experience.

Sure, I winced a little (and probably even gripped the sheets tightly) due to his size, but it was nice.

And the expression on his face was absolutely adorable.

"Hello? Are you in there?" He puts a hand to his mouth. "Oh, shit. Did I fuck you that hard? So hard, that you're speechless?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "No, darling. I'm alright."

"Okay, then." Lovi's eyes widen with expectation. "So!! How was it?!"

"Ahh..."

Last night...

I was clawing gripping at the sheets.

I was trying not to scream when he accidentally thrust without lube. (Maybe he thought that fingering me with one finger was enough.)

Lovi was so excited, he accidentally headbutted me when he tried to give me a kiss.

I smile. "It was amazing, darling. Not perfect, but amazing."

His eyes fill with tears. "Really?!"

(I think there were teeth involved in that one rushed kiss at the end, but I'm going to completely disregard that, because I'm a nice person.)

I nod. "It was amazing."

Lovino kisses my cheek. "I'm glad."

Aaaaaaaand, here it comes...

I sit up.

And my ass burns like crazy.

"................................................................................................................................................ay."

My boyfriend raises his eyebrows. "What happened?"

"..."

"Your butt?"

I give a small nod.

"Ah. Sorry." He tries to help me up.

"You definitely rocked that second last song, though," I said. "BLACKPINK?"

Lovi's cheeks are tinted with a pink blush. "Yeah."

"I can't believe you're able to skate to that kind of music."

"Well, I'm amazing, soooo..."

I glance at his ears. "Your pierced your ears?"

"Yeah, Liz did it for me, but I only wear earrings sometimes."

"You're wearing them right now." I gently touch one of the tiny black stones with my finger tip. "You look beautiful."

"Beautifuck," he corrects me. I snort at the memory of what he had said when I surprised him on his birthday last year, when I had decorated my room for him.

"It's...beautifuck, Antonio."

I grin. Beautifuck, indeed.

--