Chapter 12

--

POV (Antonio)

--

It seems like a teenager thing, you know – to instantly start dating after you confess to your crush.

That's how it went for my boyfriend, Lovino.

But he's dense.

And so am I!

But that's besides the point.

I never knew that it would come to this – everything that's happening to me right now. It's all just going so fast.

My crush (who I didn't even know that I was in love with) confessed to me on our first date, which was, remarkably enough, on Valentine's Day.

A month later, he gets drunk and strips for me, and stuff happens. Stuff that obviously wasn't sex, because I'm only seventeen, and Lovino hadn't even turned sixteen yet. Which was weird. But interesting.

Then he reveals to me that he's actually a half-demon from Hell, and so is his little brother.

Then we start making life plans.

And now, his birthday is in a few days, and I want to do something for him.

I sighed. Get yourself together, Antonio. It's not a big deal – you just have to do something on the 17th of March that'll impress your boyfriend and make him fall head-over-heels for you. It's easy.

...Right?

...

...Well, I'm stupid, so I'm probably wrong.

Lovino isn't exactly easy to please, even if he is my boyfriend. He's a bit of a...mood.

"The fuck are you staring at?" he asked, glaring at me.

See?

I smiled. "You."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful, mi amor."

Lovino blushed, and looked away. "Yeah, uhm, we had homework, and I forgot, and it's hard, and it's due tomorrow, dammit. Could you help me? I'm literally fucking begging you right now. Please."

Aww.

He's a mood, but he's definitely a cutie~

I nodded. "Sure, what do you need help with?"

"This." He passed me his notebook, and sighed. "I hate anything that has to do with math, dammit."

What a mood.

But still cute~

I grinned. "Okay, so you start with this..."

If I had to describe Lovino in one word, I'd definitely have a hard time thinking of one.

One word? Nah, that guy needs way more than one word.

Not that that's a bad thing.

I still don't know if I'm gay. I'm starting to think that I might be bisexual.

Or pansexual.

But I don't know.

It makes me happy just knowing that he's all mine, though!

And nobody can take him away from me.

Nobody.

I mean it.