Chapter 47

(The art for this chapter is drawn by @medithetic , the IRL MR. CHRIS and creator of Tyler, Alex, and Mr. Jones!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!!)

--

"Mm..." Lovino presses his lips to mine, his arms wrapped around me. He pulls back, and grins. "I don't think I can go a day without kissing you, Antonio. Fucking hell."

"Hot," I joked. "By the way, are you feeling better lately? You've been through a lot."

He nods, moving in closer to me. "I'm okay, I guess. As long as I'm with you."

"Aww." I hug him. "I'm glad you feel that way. By the way, what movie do you want to watch?"

A smirk crosses his face. "Antonio, are you feeling like watching something less...tame? Something intense?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. "We just recently watched Twilight and Divergent. What kind of intense?"

Lovino licks his lips. "I'm talking Fifty Shades of Grey intense, Antonio."

Oh, God.

NO. 

"Lovi? Are you sure? I mean, we've recently just been through a lot -- you know, with the Underworld and all--"

"Oh." He pulls up the covers, and wriggles down, his legs touching mine. "If you don't want to, then we don't have to."

"No, it's alright. I've actually wanted to watch something sexual with you for a very long time, Lovi."

Lovino blushes, and grazes his hand over my bare chest. "You did?"

"Yeah. But I wasn't sure you'd want to."

"Oh, please. I'm not innocent at all, dammit. Also, I ended up borrowing the DVD from Al, because they don't have it on Netflix anymore."

"Okay~" I kiss him again -- just a little peck on the lips, and he giggles.

--

The movie ends, and Lovino's face is red.

"Damn."

I grin. "That was...hmmm."

Lovino sighs. "Can I be honest with you? I didn't really like the movie much. It's a bit...rapey, dammit."

"That's true," I agreed. "Let's watch something cute next time."

--

Lovino is on top of me. His legs are spread out, and he's staring at me intently, as if he had been waiting all this time just for me to wake up.

It's morning, and the sun shines through the window, casting over our bodies.

"Good morning, darling." I caress his cheek, and he gives a playful snort.

"Good morning, my ass. It's hot."

"You're hot."

He sarcastically applauds me. "Congratulations. You're the king of shitty pick-up lines, Antonio."

--

Lovino and I decided to invite everyone over to my house, as my family is out today. It's Sunday. What do you expect?

Well, actually, I was the one who invited them. Lovino wasn't typically in the mood for visitors, but I told him to be nice, and so now we're all hanging out like a big, happy family!!

Tyler is sitting in a corner.

Alone.

And he's staring at...Alfred?