Chapter 61

"But Loviiiiii!!"

"No," I say for the 10000000000th time today. "Condoms = no blowjob."

"Aaawwww." He makes a pouty face. "Alright, then~"

I trail tiny kisses all over his hip area, stopping to suck every now and then. I jerk down his pants, and tear open the condom packet--

...

...

.....

(A/N: I hate writing shit involving condoms or periods lmao-)

--time skip of approximately 2 minutes,,,,brought to you by feli's nipnops because I hate writing shit like this--

"Lovi..."

I feel my face get hot. I get that condoms are supposed to be for protection and shit, and all that. Y'know, so that the girl doesn't end up pregnant, so that nobody gets STDs...but this is still weird, dammit.

...

...STDs...

"Hey, Antonio," I say, running my hand up and down his cock, "come to think of it, we've never used a condom before during sex."

"That's true," he says.

I pale. "Antonio, that's not a good thing."

"Oh?"

"Because that's how teens like us get--"

"But Lovino, you can't get pregnant..."

"STDs."

"Oh."

There's another awkward silence between the two of us. I stop my movements, and glance up at him.

"Do you think we should get tested soon? You know, just in case one of use ends up with AIDS."

"I hope none of us do," he sighs. "We've been having unprotected sex since more than four months ago."

"That's scary," I mumble. "Oh, but look on the bright side -- less mess."

He chuckles. "Lovino...you aren't wearing a condom, though..."

"That's because I'm the one getting the treatment," I snort. "Deal with it."

"...There isn't usually this much talk when we do it, hm?"

"That's because we haven't done it in a while. You know what, I'm thirsty. Gimme the dick already."

Woah. I did not just say that. Fuck.

What's wrong with me lately?!

Antonio chokes out a laugh. "O-Okay, okay!! You're still wearing your boxers, though..."

I roll my eyes, and slide them off. My cock comes in contact with the temperature of the room, and I tense at the quick yet sharp sensation of long-awaited relief.

"Nnnhh..."

"You're so cute," he sighs. "Are you alright, though?"

Why does he care so much about me?

"Yeah," I reply, dropping the undergarments onto the ground. "I'm alright, but my dick obviously isn't, so..."