Chapter 6

A message from Ren:

-- WARNINGGGGG!!!!!!!! THERE IS SMUT/SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER!! It doesn't last long, but that's just a warning, skip over it if you want. There is a part in this chapter which is important to the plot of the story. --

--

--

POV (Lovino)

--

--

I woke up in my boyfriend's arms, at 3:30 AM.

"Lovi? You're still awake..."

"Of course," I whispered. "I still can't get over our first date, and our confessions. I keep waking up in the middle of the night, dammit."

He hugged me tightly, and kissed my cheek. "Me neither, Lovi. Let's do it again sometime, okay?"

I cracked a smile. "You're making it sound like we had sex."

"Not now. We're too young." He thought for a bit. "And innocent."

"Antonio," I laughed, "I'm anything but innocent."

"Says the one who's never masturbated or had sexual thoughts in his life before."

A thought occurred to my head, and I winced at the pain of the memory of my grandfather informing my brother and I about the conditions we had to abide by on our eighteenth birthday.

I was only thirteen, and Feliciano was twelve, when he had told us about the curse we were both born with.

"Well, maybe we'll do it eventually," I said. "When we get older."

Antonio rolled his eyes. "I've never even seen you naked before."

"Well, you saw me in my underwear on the day we met. Isn't that enough, dammit?"

He grinned. "If you don't want to do anything sexual until we're in our twenties, that's alright. Take your time."

I planted a kiss on his neck, and he moaned a little. I ran my fingers through his hair, for what seemed like the seventh time so far.

"We can do something if you want," I whispered. "Not sex, but something we can't do in the dorms."

Antonio blushed. "Lovino, what are you planning this time?"

I positioned myself on top of him. "Do you want to see?"

"?!"

I blushed and kissed him again. "You said you've never seen me naked before. Do you want to see?"

"Lovino," Antonio moaned, as I began moving my hips back and forth. "How much wine did we have?"

"But you're horny, too, aren't you?" I licked my lips.

He looked down at his crotch and raised his eyebrows, before looking up at me again. "Yeah..."

"In that case, I'll just have a little fun with you," I mused, my hand gliding up his shirt, fondling his right nipple. "I'm really horny. I don't know why, dammit."

Antonio pressed his lips against mine, deepening the kiss. My tongue slid into his mouth, as I continued to grind my crotch against his, enjoying the friction.

"Lovi...I feel like something's about to come out..."

I smiled. "And that's where we'll stop."

"Why?"

"Because I want to save the rest for when we're actually legal, dammit."

Antonio frowned. "But I'll be legal next year~"
"Then next year we'll go all the way," I assured him. "Love needs patience, amore."