Chapter 51

I wake up to the sound of hands clapping and footsteps. My boyfriend is still asleep.

"Wake up, you great gays!! Good morning!!" Liz bellows, walking around the room and clapping her hands to wake us up.

"WAKE UP!!!" Clarisse yells, stomping all over. "WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!"

Lovino lets out a groan, and sits up. "You don't have to scream, dammit..."
I grin. "Ah, the benefits of the school holidays..."

"Stupid!!" Lovi mutters. "Stupid, stupid..."

"What's wrong, darling?"

"I don't feel like getting up."

"Aww."
Then again, who does?

Lovino stands up. "Ugh. Whatever, I'm going to go get dressed, dammit..."

"Oh? I'll come with you."
"Antonio, you always follow me everywhere. Not that I'm complaining."

"Ahaha~"

--

"You two snuck off to the other bedroom after the movie," Liz said, suspiciously raising an eyebrow, as we step inside the train. "Did something happen?"

Lovino's face flushes red. "No."
I grin. "Yes, but that's none of your business, is it, Liz?"

She stifles a giggle. "I suppose not."

I sit down beside Lovi, and lean in to whisper in his ear.

"You were cute last night. I couldn't help myself. It's your fault you wore those shorts."

He blushes. "I-I told you, it wasn't my fault. I--"

"There were other shorts in your bag, Lovi." I lick my lips. "You were begging for it, weren't you? Such a naughty little slut."

"Antonio!!" He makes a horrified face, though I read something else in his eyes. "There are people here!!"

"I'm whispering. And the train is loud." I trace my fingertips over his collarbone area. "Admit it. You wanted it."

"T-This is one of those times where you're supposed to be oblivious, dammit."

"This is one of those times where you're supposed to be a good boy and admit you were just horny yesterday."

Lovino mutters another string of curses, and I grin to myself. We're even.

A few girls sitting a few seats across from us look quite happy. They're staring at us -- and two of them are squealing in excitement.

"Do you think they're together?"

"Aaaahh!! I know them from my maths class. They're so cute!"

"THIS IS BEAUTY."

Lovi rolls his eyes. "Girls are so fucking confusing. One minute they're homophobic, the next they're the complete opposite. Then again, most of the human race is that way, dammit."
"They're called fujoshis, and I hate them," Clarisse snaps. "At least, I hate the ones who are self-proclaimed fujoshis -- the homophobic ones."

"Gross," Lovino replies. "Are we almost there yet?"

--

"No."

I blankly stare at him. "Why not?"

"Noooooooo." Lovino shakes his head in embarassment. "I'm not wearing booty shorts. Ever. Again."

"But you looked cute in them!!!"

"Save those for your fucking fantasies, dammit!!"
"Aww, that's mean~"