Chapter 64

--

--

-this chapter focuses on smut. enjoy-

--

--

"The theme is formal," I sigh. "I'll probably just wear some suit I have lying around, dammit."

"Me too," Antonio says. "As expected of Elizaveta Hedervary. All fancy."

I grin. "We have three hours before we meet up at her place. By the way, the meeting will take place there."

He plants a kiss on top of my lips. "Of course." I giggle, and throw my arms around him, kissing him on the cheek.

--

"Your house is so pretty," Elise says, walking beside Liz. "Thank you for inviting me!"

Liz grins. "No problem. Normally it would be a great girl's night or something, but we have to talk about something, so I invited the guys, too..."

"Ew," Clarisse snorts. "How unfortunate." She glances towards my direction, and I glare at her.

"You look spiffy," Mei jokes. "What's with the suit?"

"Everyone else is wearing one," I mutter. "The fuck's wrong with you bastards?"

"You look so handsome, fratello!!" Feliciano says, running over to hug me. "You're so cool!!"

I smirk. "Of course I am. I--"

"You look absolutely stunning," Antonio whispers, taking my hand into his. "I never knew you could look this masculine and beautiful at the same time."

A blush spreads across my face. "T-Thanks."

The potato bastard raises his eyebrows, and glances towards Kiku. "Lovino being modest and shy? Now that's something you don't see every day."

"I think this is the power of having a boyfriend, dude," Alfred laughs. I shoot him a glare, and squeeze Antonio's hand.

--

"The music is shit," Alex complains.

Tyler grins. "What, you gonna play some of your K-pop?"

"I already grew out of that, Tyler. I'm into rock and punk music nowadays."

"Sure, sure, you keep telling yourself that."

I pour myself another glass of wine, when Antonio suddenly nudges me.

"Lovino, don't you think you're drinking a little too much?"

I shake my head. "I've only had a little, you know. It's fine."

"A little?" he laughs. "Lovino, I--"

"It's too loud," I sigh. Antonio takes my hand into his, and he looks at me, a concerned expression on his face.

"It's too loud?" he asks. "Do you want to go outside for a bit? Do you feel unwell?"

And then I tug on his sleeve again, harder this time. "Nooo. Guest room. Dammit."

He swallows. "Okay."

--

"I can't believe you actually took the bottle and the glasses into the room," Antonio sighs. "So, we'll be sleeping at Liz's house again tonight?"