Chapter 63

"So he really is a king, huh?" Alfred says.

Alex rolls his eyes. "A prince, Al. A prince."

I had promised Mr. Chris that I would spill only some of the tea to the gang, but not all the details about the twins being the Kings' adopted kids and all that shit.

N i c e.

...Should I be calling him Satsu now? But Chris sounds gay, and the bastard practically emits gay energy whenever I walk by him, so...

...

...Ehh, I'll just call him Satsu. He said I could, anyway.

"Loviiiiii!!!"

I smile, and hug my boyfriend. "You're late, dumbass."

"Only by five minutes," he laughs. "So, what're we talking about?"

A sigh escapes everyone's mouths.

"Spill the tea, Kuya," Clarisse mumbles.

"Oi, don't call me that," I groan. "Anyway, uh, great news. Our American History teacher is...a wolf...demon...thing."

Antonio smirks. "Told you."

"What about Jones?" asks Matthew.

"He's a dog," I reply. "At least, that's what Satsu told me before he left."

--

"No," I say, slamming my bag onto the ground. "No, no, and no."

We all ended up having a meeting in our dorm, about the whole 'Our Teachers Are Actually Animal Demon Things'...tea.

...And now Satsu wants all of us to meet up to talk about it at my place -- including him and Jones.

"Why not, though?" Jones asks. "We're allowed to be in your dorms."

"For only a specific period of time, though," Clarisse says. "On behalf of the school rules and legal law." She flashes the teachers a sweet smile.

Satsu makes a face. "You aren't even allowed in Lovino and Antonio's room, though. On behalf of school rules and the law."

"Incorrect," Haru says. "It's on behalf of the school rules. But this is important, right?"

"We already know what goes on between certain students at our school, anyway," Jones sighs, glancing at me, Antonio, Arthur, and Alfred. "We know, yet we haven't done anything about it. I wonder why?" His eyes shift towards his husband, and he winks.

Satsu's cheeks turn pink, and he turns his eyes to all of us. "So, what's the deal?"

"No," I snort. "It's illegal for teachers to hang out with students outside of school. Get a fucking grip."

"Technically I'm not really your teacher--"

"Lalalala, I can't fucking hear you~"

"I have an idea," says Jones. "We can both disguise ourselves. Lovino, does your apartment allow pets?"

...Why me, though--

"Yeah," Antonio says. "I've always wanted a cute cat~ Or a turtle, too!"

"Shut up," I mumble, elbowing him.

Antonio makes a pouty face. "Aww."

I blush, and look away. "Save your stupid life plans for later, dammit. I want to hear all of them."

Obviously convinced, he smiles and looks up at Jones and Satsu.

In a flash, Jones and Satsu disappear in a whirl of light, similar to when Feliciano and I transform into our demon forms. Except their transformations looked painless, in contrast to ours.