Chapter 16

-- WARNING: MILD SMUT (SEX SCENE) AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! --

--

POV (Antonio)

--

The smile on Lovino's face when I had promised to take him out on his birthday was one that I would never forget.

And, well, time flies.

It is now the 10th of March, and I've been looking around for presents for him and his brother.

It's interesting, really – Lovi and Feli are one year apart in age, yet they have the same birthday.

They look so similar, though. I used to think that they were twins, until Lovi started bragging about being older than Feli by one year.

Which of course, resulted in Feli smugly pointing out that he's actually more than two inches taller than his big brother.

Which sent Lovi into hysterics.

Honestly, those two. They remind me of Clarisse and I when we were small.

Then again, we still sometimes fight like that, so I know how Lovi feels.

My boyfriend looked back at me. "Hey...you've been looking pretty damn stressed for the past few days. You okay?"

I nodded. "I'm alright, there's just a few things on my mind."

"Dumbass."

"Eeeh?"

Lovino rolled his eyes. "We just came back from school. You shouldn't be looking so fucking depressed."

I smiled. "Aww. You're concerned?"

He blushed. "Well, you've been overworking yourself lately. It's already enough that you've got a part-time job, but you're studying way too much..."

"Better than sleeping the entire day, or ranting about the people you hate from school."

"Hey!! Is this a fucking call-out post?! Chigiiiiiiii!!!!!"

I laughed. "Lovi, you never fail to entertain me."

"Hmph. I still think that you should so something you enjoy."

"Like being with you?"

He cracked a smile. "Dumbass."

--

Ah.

Well, we did end up going on another date, but...

"Why does she have to be here?" Lovino complained.

Clarisse glared at him. "Putang ina mo!! It's a good thing I'm here, you know! Now we can do something that isn't boring for once."

"You think that our usual dates are boring?" I laughed.

"Of course. You two went to see a romantic movie together, and I saw a horror movie with Liz and the others. Morons."

Lovi stuck up his middle finger. "Horror movies, my ass. You guys probably watched the sequel to Goosebumps."

"Ah, let's not fight," I said. "How about we go shopping today, hm?"

Clarisse nodded, and Lovi rolled his eyes in annoyance.

--

"So, have you two had sex yet?"

Lovino grimaced. "We're underage. What do you think?"