Chapter 32

Notice: I will start putting theme songs for each chapter!! Just something fun I thought I'd do~

Song: Honey (Cardcaptor Sakura Ending 2)

Artist: chihiro

Link to song: https://soundcloud.com/canyoubemykoala/cardcaptor-sakura-honey

--

On nights when I can only curl up
and cry sad tears
you give me courage.
Your smile is the finest honey.

--

POV (Antonio)

--

My birthday is tomorrow.

But that's not what's been on my mind lately.

Because after my birthday, is Feli and Lovi's.

And, well, there's a bit of a problem.

No. Screw that. Get yourself together, Antonio.

There's a big problem.

Because on the day after their birthdays, is the dreaded wedding.

And I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about them. Oh, and Ludwig, of course.

On the same day, my parents will be out, with my siblings. Which is alright, because it means that they won't be concerned about the fact that I'm away for so long.

Oh, and they're beginning to have suspicions. I feel like they already know that I'm having sex with Lovi.

Mom sat down to talk to me about it, and apparently she's fine.

(Except for when she gave me a 30-minute lecture about why I should use a condom.)

Well.

Clarisse and Alfred definitely know, that's for sure – and so do Gilbert and Francis. But they swore not to tell anyone, so I think we're gonna be okay.

Feli and Ludwig haven't really done anything like that, yet. I think they're the more 'innocent' type of couple.

And yesterday, the two brothers sat with us in my room with the others, and they had a long battle over things such as who was taller, who was smarter, and whether boobs were essential for a girl or not.

Those two can be strange at times.

Then again, aren't we all?

--

School just finished, and now we're inside the dorms.

Lovi is tired again, and so now he's sleeping.

Typical.

But he still looks so cute when he's asleep!

(Asleep or not, he's always adorable!!)

"Mmmph..."

I glance down at him.

"Antonio..."

Aww, he's dreaming about me!

"Mm..." His face is flushed. A bead of sweat rolls down his forehead.

Ay. Is he okay?

"More..."

Oh.

How could I be so dense?!

His eyes flutter open, and he looks up at me.