Chapter 57

"Ahaha. Morning, darling..."

My eyes flutter open, and I suddenly realize right then the awkward position I'm in.

My...my face is on Antonio's crotch. And I'm hugging his leg.

I sit up, feeling my face get hot again. "I-It's not my fault I move in my sleep, dammit!!"

"Of course not," he laughs, ruffling my hair. Looking around the room, I narrow my eyes at him.

"Isn't our math homework due today?"

He shakes his head. "No. It's...Saturday."

Well, I'll be damned. I'm starting to forget the fucking order of the fucking days of the week.

"I'm getting too old," I mumble, slumping down against his chest.

Antonio raises his eyebrows, and tilts his head to the side. "Old? You're only sixteen-"

"Uh-uh," I interrupt. "Seventeen."

"Seventeen," he sighs. "Not old."

"It is old!!" I groan. "Look at my body! I look like a fucking...stick. Or a raisin."

Antonio smiles, stroking my hair. "That's because you're stressed, and need to relax a little more."

"Noooooooooooooooooooo. Homeworkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Due on Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

I look down at myself and grimace. "Eww...why do I feel so sticky..."

"Ah, that," he says, smiling awkwardly. "You came in your sleep."

I almost fell out of bed just then. "What the fuck?! You could've told me that earlier-- SHIT!!"

Antonio smiles. "Not to mention you were also humping my leg in your sleep. You eventually stopped, but you had the cutest smile on you face. What was going on in your dream?"

"..."

"...Pizza," I mutter.

Antonio raises his eyebrows. "Oh...really?"

"Yes...pizza is sexy..."

"I think you'd better get some more sleep, Lovi."

Ignoring him, I continue to tell him about my dream. "Yeah, I was covered in cheese...and then you started licking it all off me..."

He's obviously trying not to laugh, and I crack a smirk.

"No offense, but..." Antonio smiles, wrapping his arms around me. "I think I'd prefer to lick tomato juices off your nipples."

I make a face and double over, horrified. "A-Antonio!!"

"Only kidding," he laughs. "C'mon, let's take a shower together~"

"You're fucking disgusting."

"I know I am. We all are, aren't we? After all, we're only human..."

"And humans are disgusting," I reply, finishing his sentence with a smile, as we walk into the bathroom together.

--

"...Why?"

Antonio turns to stare at me. "Why what?"

"Why a butterfly?" I ask. "Why do you see me as a butterfly? I mean...what about some other creature with wings? Like a--"
"A swan?" he asks, smiling.

I make a face. "No, I was thinking more of...a cockroach."

"But Lovi, that's not beautiful or romantic at all!!" Antonio pouts.