Chapter 56

Song: Butterfly

Original artist: Loveholics

Cover: Weki Meki (2018 Pyeongchang Olympics Special)

--

겁내지마, 할 수 있어

(Don't be afraid, you can do it)

뜨겁게 꿈틀거리는

(Writhing with energy)

날개를 펴, 날아올라 세상위로

(Open those wings and fly up above the world)

태양처럼 빛을 내는 그대여

(You shine like the sun)

이 세상이 거칠게 막아서도

(Even if the world roughly stands in your way)

빛나는 사람아, 난 너를 사랑해

(My shining dear, I love you)

널 세상에 볼 수 있게 날아, 저 멀리

(I fly to see you in the world, far away)

--

"I love you," I whisper.

We ended up staying home. The Magyk Clock had struck '666', and so I was unable to hide my demon form once again. I sigh, wrapping my arms around my boyfriend. We've been in bed for a while. Just laying still and silent.

"Lovino..."

"Hmm..." I lift up a hand, playing with Antonio's hair.

He sits up. "You're really okay with me calling you my 'princess?"

"Where the fuck did this come from, all of a sudden?" I tease.

"I don't know, it just came into my head."

I smile. "Of course I'm fine with it. You've already asked me this, haven't you?"

"But you're, errm, kinda insecure, and you keep telling me that you have your masculine points too, which is true, because you're male, and...and!!"

Antonio's face is flushed red, and he shifts down a litle into the covers. I put my leg over his, and caress the side of his face.

"Darling..." I begin, taking in a breath.

My boyfriend blushes even more.

I'm a little stunned, I've never seen him like this before. Usually I'm the one who's blushing.

I gather up my confidence, and sigh. "Darling, I'm not gonna lie, it was a little weird at first. But I love it when you call me that. I fucking love it. My heart flutters whenever I hear you call me your 'baby', your 'darling' or 'princess'. I love you. Never change."