Chapter 11

"Fucking hell. I thought we were going out on a date."

Antonio grinned. "We are! Except Feli and his friend Ludwig are with us~"

"But that's not a date!!" I complained. "That's a fucking friend outing."

"Veee, let's have fun today, okay?" Feliciano said, smiling. I snorted, and folded my arms in annoyance.

"Lovino, try to enjoy yourself today, hm?" Antonio said, nudging me. "At least Clarisse isn't here."

"That was pretty fucking close, though," I muttered under my breath. "She was literally begging us to take her along with us."

He shook his head, giving a faint chuckle. "Oh, Lovino."

My brother smiled. "It's nice, you know. The fact that you already have a boyfriend."

I tried to keep myself from smiling. "What, you thought that you'd get there first? Tch! Che palle, I am the older brother, after all!!"

Feliciano's tall friend sighed, and I twitched. Today was our first meeting, and I already hated him. And we haven't even said a word to each other yet.

How is that bastard so fucking tall and buff? He's Feliciano's age, isn't he? Fourteen, about to turn fifteen?

Fuck. That's a buff fourteen-year-old.

I'm like a fucking stick figure compared to that guy—

"Uhm." Ludwig looked at me. "Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, dammit," I scoffed. "Piss off, bastard."

"Fratello!!" Feliciano said, gaping at me. He looked up at his friend. "Uhm! I'm sorry about my big brother, ehehe..." I could see the amount of awkwardness on his face, and I didn't give a single shit about it.

"I promise you we'll spend some time alone together," Antonio said, holding my hand. "So don't be upset that your brother is around, okay?"

I grimaced. "The fact that Feliciano is here isn't what's pissing me off." I cast a glare towards the stoic German bastard, as the train stopped at our destination.

--

"Antonio..."

I sighed. It was no use.
No matter how much I complained, he'd always find a way to distract me from the fact that it wasn't just the two of us. That crafty bastard.

It came to the point that I was no longer interested in the 'date'. All I wanted was to get Antonio's attention. Get his eyes on me – and only me.

Antonio looked back at me. "We're splitting up. In other words, it's just the two of us now, until 1 PM."

My eyes glittered in excitement. "Really?!" He nodded, and I hugged him.

"That's good," I giggled. "I'm so happy."

Antonio smiled. "I'm glad that you're, uh...glad. What do you want to do?"

"Hm. Hold on for a sec."

--

I led him to a corner in the street, and kissed him passionately, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I held onto him tightly, gently grinding against him.

We pulled away, and line of saliva parted from our tongues. Antonio let out a breathy sigh.

"L-Lovino," he stammered, "what if someone sees us? You know that homosexuality is frowned upon by many here in Japan."

"I don't care what anyone thinks, dammit," I spat out. "I love you, and nobody can do anything about that."

He hugged me. "I love how you've become so open towards me."