Chapter 21

-- WARNING: SMUT (SEX SCENE) CHAPTER AHEAD!!!!! --

--

Lovino hugged me. "Good morning, you bastard. It's nice knowing that we're now allowed to stay at my house during the weekend."

I grinned. "Hey~"

He sat up. "I can't believe time goes by this fast, dammit. It's already the new school year, and now it's the fucking weekend."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Hey, were you okay last night? You kept calling out my name in your sleep..."

"Yeah, I had a dream about you." He traced his finger along my collarbone area.

"What happened?"

He blushed. "U-Uhm, well..."

Ah.

I may be oblivious, but judging by the color of his face...

"We were, um...having sex..." he said in a little voice.

Called it.

I smiled. "Ahaha, well..."

"S-Sorry, I just keep having sexual dreams for some reason, dammit..."

"No, no, it's okay!" I grabbed his wrists gently. "Don't cry, darling. It's perfectly normal. You're going to be seventeen this year, and you're almost the whole way through puberty. It's fine."

Lovino wiped away his tears. "U-uhm, well, yeah – I dreamt about you, so there, dammit."

Ah, he's so cute.

He's foul-mouthed and vulgar, yet shy and adorable at the same time.

But there's something I'm still curious about.

I looked into his eyes. "How did it feel like?"

"T-The dream?" Lovi flushed a darker shade of red. "I-It felt so real, and, um..."

He looked down at his crotch, and covered his face in his hands.

"Oh nooooooooooooo........." he groaned.

I laughed. "Unfortunate accident? Hm, maybe we should clean you up, ahaha~"

"S-Shut up!! If I had a uterus, it'd be fine, and I wouldn't fucking ejaculate in my sleep, dammit!!"

"But you'd leak blood in your sleep."

He stopped. "Hm. Good point."

We both laughed, and I picked him up bridal-style, walking over to the bathroom.

--

He frowned. "You didn't have to start a whole make-out session in the bathroom, dammit."

"Ah, sorry. I got carried away again..."

"It's not a bad thing," he said, tossing the towel onto his head. "It was actually pretty fucking hot, you know – making out with your boyfriend in the shower, and nothing more."

I smiled. "So you enjoyed it?"

"That'd be the best way to put it, yes."

Lovi giggled. "You got a fucking hard-on in the shower, dammit. It kept poking me, and I was trying not to hyperventilate."

"AH, SORRY ABOUT THAT."

"S-STOP, I'M TICKLISH THERE, REMEMBER?! K-K-KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

We both went silent for a bit, and stared at each other.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what the fuck that was just then—"