Chapter 29

Lovi grinned. "Morning, bastard."

I laughed. "It's Monday~"

"Stop sounding so happy about that. It's Monday, and I'm sad. I wanna spend more time with you, dammit!!"

"It's okay," I said, lifting his bangs to kiss his forehead. "I'll still see you in class, remember?"

"Ah."

--

"Fuck science and geography," Lovi spat.

I sighed. I was about to remind him about whinging like that, but I feel him.

Then again, I'm in my third year now, and I'll be graduating at the end of the year.

"And this is a spider from Australia," Ms. Arra continued. "I don't really like spiders much."

"FUCK SPIDERS," Lovi groaned into his arms, slumping down on his desk.

"Spiders are good!!" Spider-chan screamed.

I glanced towards Lovi. "Five more minutes, darling," I whispered. "Class will be over soon."

"Spider..." Lovi said, twitching.

"Yes, I know you don't like spiders, but we have to learn about them for our test—"

"SPIDER!!!!" he shrieked, jumping up onto his desk. Clarisse screamed, hitting my head with a textbook.

"SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!" Tyler yelled, attempting to hit the spider with a baseball bat.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around. "Where...?"

Ms. Ren and Mr. Chris opened the door.

"We have a message for Class A of the eleventh grade and Class B of the twelvth grade..." Ms. Ren sighed.

"SPIDER!!!!!" Lovi kept on screaming, running all over the classroom.

The room was in chaos – students were throwing pencils and textbooks at me, others, like Lovino, were screaming and running everywhere.

I suddenly felt a crawling on my arm, and I looked down.

Mr. Chris dropped his clipboard. "DESGUSTANG!!!!"

Ms. Ren broke into a mass of screaming. "SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER SPIDERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She lunged forward, attempting to hit the spider on my arm with her book.

Spider-chan looked at us, horrified. "Stop it!! Stop hurting him – he might be ready to mate!!"

"MATE?! FUCK THAT – OUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE, DAMMIT!!" Lovi screeched. "CHIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

"Ah..." I glanced down at myself. The spider was about the size of my palm – and it was crawling up on my chest.

Not that I really minded – I didn't even realise it was there.

Still, though...

"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!" Arthur shrieked, hugging Lovi and Alfred for protection.

"GIVE HIM TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Spider-chan yelled. "I'LL KEEP HIM!!!"

A loud crash was heard.

The spider had crawled over to my desk, and Tyler had smashed it with his textbook.

"Uh, Ms. Arra, we'll be going off to the dorms for a bit," Lovi quickly said, grabbing my arm.

Ms. Arra nodded, as we walked off.