Chapter 35

-- WARNING: SMUT (bj) --

--

I pull away from the kiss, in a heavy mass of breathing. He looks up at me, a tired smile on his face.

"How much longer?" Lovino asks. "How much longer are we allowed to be happy, before the day?"

The day.

I shake my head. "The day doesn't matter. We'll be alright afterwards, because we'll know that we endured a little pain for the sake of our love."

"A little?"

I think for a moment. "Well, maybe not a little, but still."

He grins. "If you thought that your ass pain in the morning was painful, wait until The Day."

We've started referring to the day after Lovi's birthday as 'The Day'. We got tired of calling it the 'public torture' – that was already obvious enough, and only made us worry more.

"The Day doesn't bother me."

Lovino's lips curl up into a smirk. "Oh?"

He puts a hand to my chest, and presses his lips to my neck. Lovi begins by trailing little kisses down the nape of my neck, but stops to suck on it. I let out a sigh, as my fingers tangle in his hair.

I lift up his shirt, and tease his right nipple with my fingertips.

"Hnngh," he moans. "Not the nipples."

"Oh? And why's tha—"

He sits up at the sound of a knock on the door. I look around on the ground for my pants, in case the intruder happens to be some teacher. We're in the dorms.

"Clarisse," he mumbles. "I forgot."

"Hm?"

"I told her that we'd meet in the dorms. We were supposed to spy on Ivan and Yao, dammit."

Footsteps could be heard, and we looked back. The person seems to be gone.

Lovino sighs. "Antonio."

"Yes, darling?"

"I'm still wearing my underwear, and I feel like—"

I tug on the waistband of his boxers.

He chuckles. "No, I feel like I'm actually, well, uhm..."

"Hm?"

Lovino lowers his voice to a whisper. "I'm kinda tired."

I nod. "Of course. I could use a bit of rest, too. School is hard."

He mockingly licks his lips. "Hard. Like your di—"

"Yes, yes, I get the idea, you're in love with my penis."

Lovi snorts out in laughter. "Did you seriously just fucking say that?!"

"Maybe." I'm smirking.

--

I wake up to find Lovi on top of me, slowly moving his hips back and forth.

"Lovi, it's three in the morning..."

"So?" He's looking down at me. "I woke up horny."

"Seriously." I roll my eyes, though I caress his sides.

Looking down at his crotch, I chuckle. "Tomato boxers."

"Damn right," he replies. "I feel like I'm more awake at night."