Chapter 1

3rd Person's pov

When I was 8 My father and mother had done a party at a Large luxury Ship that our family own. Its a celebration for the success of our company. At That day too was I said to my Parents that I dislike party specially if it's involved socializing with adults. But my father force me to attend and almost introduces me to everyone.

I got annoyed so I went towards the edge of the ship and look at the sky that is dark and the wind is strong so thus the waves. "The storm is coming." I said as I see the storm.

Our ship is designed to go through the strongest storm that there had. Its actually cause a lot of money to do this kind of Ship. But money in my family is no Problem, Sometimes they just waste it in nonsense things.

Anywho, The ship is designed to carry out storm, But it isn't bomb proof where I heard and explosion and saw the back of the ship where the engine is loacated did explode.Then Fire started to engulfed the Back of the ship.

In that Ship there are 3 helicopters stand by incase this happens but those helicopters are for royal family only. The rest will take the emergency boats. So I try to run towards the helicopters since I'm close but I remember my family. Yes my father is strict and my Mother is nice so therfore I needed to find them.

But as I went inside many are strarted to panic. I sigh, Why can't people just calm down first and think the situation that they are in?

I run towRds our room and found some mens with black are stealing valuable stuff. I rolled my eyes,

How can you still something when your already in danger?

Then I ran towards the side of the ship when I notice the storm already started to pour down.

"Ah, You must be the Son of that Bastard right?" A man said behind me running.

I turn around and saw he pushed me towards the sea. I saw that man smirk at me and mouthed the Word.

Goodbye.

As I fell in the sea, Ofcourse I know how to swim but the problem is the current is too strong for me and something is pulling me down. I think its the large wave that keep drowning me. No matter what I stuggle I can't. So I called for helped but stop because I find it useless.