Chapter 44

3rd person's pov

A curious Mermaid with a Yellow Tail actually swim around the ocean surface with some dolphins. She was having fun and enjoying stuff with the fishes in the ocean. The sea was calming, the sun was warm and the fishes and dolphins were happy. Until, when she decided to Jump very High, she never saw the unconscious body that was floating and she literary Jump Into him.

She went under water, and open his eyes that the man was slowly sinking. She notice its a human since it have legs, so she immediately decided to pick the man and maybe drag him to the nearest Island. Which was a desserted Island.

She drag the man there and went back to the sea.But She was curious about the man, she was curious about humans. She knows that they were dangerous, but she knows too that she had the ability to drown this person soon enough so she went back to the beach and discover the man was talented.

The man created Fire, which was foreign for her. But she knows it fire because it exist at the bottom of the ocean, the Thermo-lava. But she knows that Fire exist because of rocky Lava, but not that beutiful and she can feel the warmth.

She observe the man for days, she observe how the man survive. Make a small home made of woods, and do every little thing to survive on a desserted Island.

At first He doesn't care. The man doesn't care and shrug all the splashing, and the thought of someone was actually watching him.But when he found out about it, He was amazed.

At First they don't understand each other, but the man assured that she won't hurt her and she slowly trust the man.When They held hands on the first time, they understood one another.

The Man was shock to find a beautiful creature that is out of this world. But He was mesmerize and fall for the Beautiful mermaid.

Almost 3 months they spend together. Just him and the her. Their world just spin between the two, they grew closer as each day came.

One day, the Man did actually tell the mermaid that he loves her.She love him back and the two of them almost live happily ever after.

Happiness

Greatness

Warmness

And Pure Love.

That was all they did.

7 months later, the Man did run out of materials to Survive. So The Mermaid insited that she will get help and bring the man back for where he belong. The Man insisted that he doesn't want to come back because his world was there in the island. But The girl insisted.

So she make a way, to make a boat to rescue the man from the Island and follow that Boat that the man was.

She follow the man, and The man was glad she did because he loves her and she loves him.

2 months later, the man get home to a city. When he did, he uses his money to properly buy a house near the beach where he could spend time with his lover in each day. He did what excatly.

The girl wishes that someday she hope to have legs, to explore land with her lover. The Man said that she would lover no matter what, even they are in the different worlds.

The girl was happy, but she was also desprate to have a legs. So She beg, pray for every God she knows to finally have a legs. But it didn't came, so she decided just to stay in the land forever, even her tail will dry she never care.

She stay at land for too long, sun was burning her immediately and she was starting to feel the too much heat and she felt dizzy. Then all was black.

She woke up and saw she wasn't in the beach side, on the shore but in an unknown place. She woke up and saw that her lover was in the side worry about her.

She smile to see her lover and hug him. Then their, his lover explain everything. She was on the room, with aircon to cool her down. She was more happy to see new stuff.

And from that day, she discover she had legs and... And Her Lover did make sure she have the wonderful time in this world. Show everything in this world, teach her what she doesn't know. And thats make their love grew more stronger for each other.

For 5 years, they love each other. For 5 years they were inseparable. For 5 years, everything was ok.

But They don't know what happened.

One day The Man change. He started to ignore the girl, Started to go somewhere without her. He started to go home late, and some day he will be disappeared and now his back. Now you see me and now you don't.

She still believe that The boy loves her so she tried hard, harder and do what the boy like.

Then The man start to abused her, she accepted every inch of pain, everypunch, every pain. She accept it all because she loves him.

But theres a day when the man brought a girl to there house, to their home.... She suffer from heartbreak. She Suffer for her heart breaking, and her heart start to slowly become black. You could see black forming on the chest, in between the 5th intercostal spaces, you will see outside there is a black thingi, but not that darke yet so

She went back to the ocean, saltwater because it heals her.

When she was heal, She went back because she still love him. But, What she saw hurt her more than anything.

The man she love, smile at the new lover in a Beautiful way. With spark, shinning like anything else. Like what she saw at the man when they first met.

She almost die because she was suffering hearbreaking and the dark markings on hwr chest slowly becomes darker. It brokes her heart in manyways. It took her 6 months to actually heal, 6 months spend under the saltwater because she was hurting.

But After 6 month she decided, that she go back on land to see the man she love. The love of her life, and see that the man was still happy with the other girl.

So when she saw that, she know it was her lost. So She talk to the guy, but the guy slap her and things went crazy. The Man even call her a 'Freak' which broke her heart literary. But she decided to give up, erase his memory.

All Their memories together,

the fun moment.

The Happiness they have...

All Was gone.

Though the man can't remember. She could remember every single thing and that what hurts the most.

Because, Is not the' goodbye ' is what he leaves you behind. The Memories, the flashbacks that stuck in your head that Hurts the most.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊