Chapter 57

3rd person's pov

"I'm just saying, You impress me. You really do act like your twin brother except for the fact everytime he look at Taehyung he blush. You don't but act like you did." Syvell said through the phone.

"I'm an expert actor I may say." Jungyeon said as he was laying on the bed while there is a phone in his ears. Syvell give to him and teach him how it works.

"Then what is your plan of action next?" Syvell ask.

"Well he was really trying to make my memories Come back. Did you know that they were Classmates before?" Jungyeon ask.

"Ofcourse I do idiot! Jungkook did already told you how they met right?" Syvell said.

"Right." Jungyeon said.

"KNOCK!KNOCK!"

"Gotto go, someone's coming." Jungyeon said and hung up the phone.

"Come in." He said and look at the door. It open and revealed Taehyung.

"Oh, Hi tae." Jungkook greeted since Taehyung told him to actually call him that.

"Good Morning Bunny." He greeted with a smile.

"Maybe you should stop calling me that. I'm not cute as a bunny." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Hell, I'm more handsome than you." Jungyeon thought.

"Well Your really are cute. By the way wanna go on to a date?" Taehyung ask.

"A date? Did you just ask me to go out on a date... As in... A date?" Jungkook said acting like he was surprise.

"Now this is interesting." Jungyeon thought and mentally smirking.

"Yeah? Why not. You look beatiful and I look handsomely hot." Taehyung said.

Jungkook can't help but to laugh with that sentence and Taehyung seeing Jungkook laugh like that makes his heart flattered. He remembers the time when Jungkook was his, and they were enjoying the times they were together.

"Thats Hilarious. Your not that handsome." Jungkook commented.

Taehyung whine. "I am~ Your so mean you know that." Tae said.

"And Your an annoying alien."

"I'm not an alien how many times I do need to remind you with that?"

"Maybe until you admit that you are I would stop reminding you."

"Well." Taehyung said and smirk. He then climb to the bed and manage to pin Jungkook on the bed and look at him with those doe dark brown eyes.

"If You admit that your a cute little bunny I would Admit that I'm an alien."

Jungkook even his hands was pin above him by Taehyung, he wasn't nervous or anything infact he look at Tae with a smirk. "Do you know you just admit that your an alien earlier."

"huh?"

"Well you said it yourself. Your an alien." Jungkook Said and smirk.

Taehyung was shock but then smirk again. "You ask for it!"

Taehyung then Tickle this Jungkook and he laugh. Itd been 2 weeks since Jungkook is living with Tae. So Far he observed that Taehyung was sweet and kind. But the fact he is annoying and irritating sometimes was still there.

Also he observe how Taehyung cares for the real Jungkook, he would do anything to make him feel happy.

One time when Jungkook Saw a beautiful black watch, which a bit expensive and the watch is water proof he wanted it but couldn't afford it. Taehyung saw that and bought it to him, he refuse it first but soon he accept it since Taehyung insisted.

Taehyung too always take him to places where he wasn't familiar yet. They travell around and Around but still Jungkook didn't ask as to what happened to him after the real Jungkook did leave him. And The mother of Junghae, where is she?

After the tickle war, Jungyeon decided to change. They suppose to be having a date with Taehyung currently but Taehyung was suddenly called towards the company living Junghae with him.

"Hey Junghae." He saw Junghae who was busy reading a book.

"Hi Uncle Jungkook." He said happily.

"What are you reading?" Jungyeon ask the kid.

"Some things." Junghae reply.

"Hey wanna do something fun today?" Junyeon ask.

"Oh! Can we go to the beach pls~" Junghae ask.

"Well ofcourse. I'll ask your father if you could." Junyeon said and stand up as he grab his phone and ask for permission. Taehyung agreed as soon as they will back rightaway.

Jungyeon doesn't know how to drive so he called Syvell and they went to the beach. For Jungyeon, he was fund of the kid really. The Kid was cheerful and playful, polite and good. He was fun to be with. But sometimes his a bit annoying and playful, very playful just like his father.

When they arrive at the beach, Junghae started to play along the shore.

"Are you sure You will be ok with babysitting him?" Syvell said as he pointed the kid.

"Well yeah, he may be playful but he isn't hardheaded." Jungyeon reply.

"Ok, Call me if you need me to pick you up. I have a date with Hoseok so... Cha." Syvell said and went back to the car.

"When do you actually plan on getting married?" Jungyeon ask.

"Soon stupid " Syvell said and drove away.

Junyeon sigh before he look at the shore and found Junghae wasn't anywhere near the sight.

"FUCK! JUNGHAE!" Jungyeon started to shout and look for the kid.

"Oh No! I lost a fuxking Human kid." Junyeon thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊