Chapter 49

3rd person's Pov

The next few Hours Jin and Jungkook explains a few stuff aboyt the things here in the land and manage to teach him how to walk. Its hard and Jin-hyung keep teasing Jungkook how he first thought him how to walk. It was like he was teaching ababy how too and they keep arguing and teasing which makes Yugeum laugh a bit.

Some how they manage to teach yugeum how to walk properly, but sometimes yugeum can be out of balance but they manage.

currently the three were sitting on the counter and Jin present a food infront of Yugeum. At first Yugeum doesn't know how to work but when Jungkook teach him he was actually surprise how Jin Cooking was absolutely great.

Jungkook remembers his first reaction when those times he was still new in this place.

"Thank You for the food. That was delicious." Yugeum said happily.

"Its fine." Jin said and pat Yugeum.

"By the way Yugeum what are you doing near the shore? Surpringly that you have dry?" Jungkook ask.

Yugeum suddenly was shock. "Jungkook! You need to come back! You need to reclaim the Thrown!" Yugeum said and shake Jungkook panickly.

"Huh? Relax a bit Yuguem. Calm down." Jungkook said and make Yugeum calm down.

"Jungkook you need to go back." Yugeum said sincerly.

"Why?" Jungkook ask.

"Your Twin Brother of A bastard! Oh, You don't know What happened to the kingdom since he took over." Yugeum said and look down a bit sad.

"Wha-What happened?" Jungkook ask a bit concern.

"Ever since your gone the whole kingdom was a disaster. First The King felt ill, without Knowing the cause as to why until he died. Then Your Twin Brother took over the thrown and everything was a disaster. He.... The Kingdom was never the same. The rich people became the rich and the poorer become more poorer. He declare a new Rules that every people who is under in the poor classification are slaves. Slaves with no freedom at all, the city was filled with beautiful buildings yes above.But under you will see those mermaids that suffer, both men women and child. And Now, Jungyeon is declaring a war against the surface saying that.... That Its time to filled the land with water!" Yugeum explains and Jungkook was shock.

"H-he... Sa.. Said that?" Jungkook said still he was shock about the information.

"Yes, Jungkook there are already a sign that he was declaring war. Why do you think Tsunami exist?" Yugeum said.

"Ahmm... Jungkook... I guess you should see this." Jin said as he was standing beind the couch watching T.V.

Jungkook went towards the TV followed by Yugeum who stumble a little.

"A very huge tsunami had hit the side of country and many people died, as you can see some of the warships was wash away to the land and some old recking ships. Decades of pollution was thrown back to the land, Scientists are trying to find an answer to as to why this happeneds but it seems every logical explanation defies what scientist believe in."

Jungkook gave into his knees and fell down.

"Kookie!" Jin said and catch Jungkook who he look the younger concern.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry." Yugeum said and look down.

"Tell me? Did Jungyeon cause that?" Jungkook ask Yugeum.

"Yes, He had a plan to sink every bit of a land exist in this world. Mermaids like us are been enough of Hiding, and Humans should be killed. I'm sorry, I know Its very a shocking news to you. We try everything that we could to stop him.... But All of us failed. Me, Mark, Bambam... And Younjae, Jinyoung. Your the kingdom's Hope Jungkook..." Yugeum said and almost cry.

"Hey, But... How am I going To stop him? I'm... One and... He got the whole army with his hands I can't possibly stop him." Jungkook said.

"Claim The thrown. Technically your also rightful to it, Your the next king according to your father's will. " Yugeum said.

"Pls, Yugeum Give me time to think." Jungkook said.

"Ok Jungkook, But If You need help I'm here always..." Yugeum said and hug Jungkook. Jungkook hug back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊