64

Taehyung Found out about everything.

What Jungkook is

Why he left Taehyung That day

And the heartbreaking.

Taehyung felt guilty for the last one but he smile that everything turn well through their relationship.

"So? Are we planning to have a double wedding?" Jungkook ask as he was itting on Taehyung's lap.

"Well independs my king, what do you want?" Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook's hand.

"I want nothing but to be yours." Jungkook said and smile.

"Your already mine." Taehyung said and almost kiss Jungkook again when they were interrupted but a giggle.

"You guys, What did I told you not play around here!? This is a Holy place!?" Taehyung yelled and saw Junghae and Yoongmin playing infront of them with some fishes.

Yes, They were underwater. And yes, Taehyung was sitting in the throne with a mermaid in his lap. And yes, The mermaid people accepted the king's new husband. But still mer people refuses to go and expose their self to the land, but they were free to go there as long as they have a permission from the two kings. Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung would protect that mermaid who go to land and maybe explore under his company, and Jungkook is king of the this kingdom.

"I'm sorry Appa, But Look the fishes are cute." Junghae said.

"Yeah, and they were fun to play with." Yoonmin said.

Then a fish got out of Junghae's grip and the two start chasing it again.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, and to your ancestors if My son and his friend make this place as their playground." Taehyung said.

"I don't care, its fine. I'm sure my ancestors will be happy to see kids playing around happily " Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung then slightly run his finger towards Jungkooks tail and pat it smoothly.

"Your tail is so Beautiful... But I see this spark before...." Taehyung said.

"Junghae told me." Jungkook said and wrap his two hands on Taehyung's Neck.

"He told me, that you had an accident back when you were gone and when you wake up in the beach your holding a pendant. A blue clam-shell like Pendant." Jungkook said.

"Guess who save you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung widen his eyes. "You!?" Tae ask.

"Yeah, That pendant Belong to my mother and gave it to me. " Jungkook said and look down. "If she's still alive she would happy to meet you Tae." Jungkook said and smile sadly.

Taehyung kiss Jungkook and this kiss last long until the broke and catch their breaths.

"I'm also happy to met her." Taehyung said.

"I love you Taehyung'"

"I love you too Jungkook."

"Hey! You two! Stop making out on the throne room and lets discuss about the wedding!" Someone yelled from behind and saw it was Jimin.

"Oh? Its a miracle you know how to swim." Taehyung said and chuckle.

"thats years ago Pabo! Now get out of that damn chair!" Jimin said.

"Yes, Yes Prince Jimin." Taekook said giggle.

Jimin just chuckle. "This idiots."

"Shall we go My King?" Taehyung said.

"Not if you can Catch me first." Jungkook said and let go as he swim.

"Not Fair! You Swim too fast!" Taehyung said and try catching Jungkook inside the water.

"Catch me if you can." Jungkook said and smile.

All in all, They were happy. Between the land and inside the see. You see, even if your different from others thats Normal because it makes you unique. And If you add A little Love on the recipe then everything would turn out great.

Book Close.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading.Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊