Chapter 62

3rd person's pov

Taehyung was release in the hospital a couple of days ago, and Now was back at home and fine.

All of them were actually there, Except for Jungkook.

"Tae." Tzuru said and look down as she was feeling guilty for falling for Taehyung's love of his life. But she can't help but fall in love.

"Yeah? What is it?" Taehyung said and smile a bit.

"Tae, Why is this bitch Even here?" Namjoon ask as he was angry about his own cousin actions.

Taehyung felt hurt really, but he can't deny the fact that 'thats' how life works. You fall for someone new and forget the one who you used to loved.

"Ok, I know your angry but I'm sorry." Tzuru said and look down.

"What are you angry about Uncle Namjoon?" Junghae ask Curiously.

"Ok Junghae, can you and Yoonmin be in the room maybe play games or something?" Jin said and smile at the kid.

"If you try to throw me off uh-uh, I'm not that easy." Junghae said and went to walk towards Taehyung.

"Appa, Are your hurt because Uncle Jungkook was flirting with aunt Tzuru?" Junghae ask giggling.

"Yah! you brat Where did you learn all of this things Huh?" Tzuru said and lean down to Junghae and smile.

"From the person Who Own this." Junghae said and pull something in his pocket and it was the blue scale.

Taehyung was shock, He was shock to see an exact blue scale. Shines like a diamond and glitters more than glitters.

Taehyung lean down to his son and smile. "Junghae, Tell me. Where did you get this?" Taehyung ask.

"Follow me I'll show you Appa. Well, If you drive me towards the beach you could met him." Junghae said and smile at him.

"Taehyung I guess you need to take your kid towards Where ever he take you, You will find the truth there. Belive me." Syvell suddenly spoke.

Taehyung look at Syvell who was smiling, not her norma smirk one. Taehyung nod. "Ok then Junghae lets go." Taehyung said and smile.

"Ok, To the car!" Junghae said happily and run towards the door.

Taehyung sigh and follor his son.

"Let us go too. Because I knew You guys are curious too. Maybe its time we need to have some beach party?" Syvell said and smirk.

"Your planning something." Hoseok said.

"You do know me too well J-hope." Syvell said and smile.

"Thats Why I love you." Hobi said and was about to lean on the kiss and Syvell walk out.

"We can kiss under the water. A friend of mind just discover something for a human can breath under water" Syvell said and went towards the doorway but stop.

"Coming?" Syvell ask and look at Hobi.

"Ofcourse, Ateleast I'll get to see your other form again." Hobi said and went towards Syvell.

Jin sigh. "Namjoon? Wanna see something magical?" Jin said.

"Magical?" Yoonmin said and look at Jin.

"Yes, a real creature that is Out of this world. Lets Follow your Uncle Taehyung and see what his up to." Jin said and smile.

Yoonmin smile happily.