Chapter 15

3rd Person's Pov

Hobi was shock about the fact that he just heard Taehyung said that.

"J-hope, you should really close your mouth before A fly goes flying there." The girl earlier said.

"I'm sorry Syvell, But this Boy. Did KIM TAEHYUNG just ask a question that I'd never thought he would ask!?" Hobi said and was pretty much shock still.

"So what? Your friend just ask you a simple question." This girl name Syvell said.

"No, You don't know this guy! His a Fucking Playboy and mean!." Hobi said. "I must be dreaming." Hobi said and Syvell just smack Hobi's head.

"Ayah! That hurts."

"Want me to do it again? I'm more than willing." Syvell said.

"No, No, I'm fine." Hobi said.

"Good." Syvell said.

"Hey Hyung, who is she? Your girlfriend?" Taehyung said.

"Soon to be." Hobi reply.

Syvell hit Hobi's arm "No I'm just his friend. My name is Syvell Raviosier. Nice to meet you."The girl said and smile.

"A foreign?" Taehyung ask.

"Yea, I came from Europe. But I study here in korea since its such a nice place." Syvell said.

"Oh? That's nice. I hope your enjoying your time. I'm Kim Taehyung by the way." Taehyung said and smile.

"Ok then. I guess I need to go. See you around J-hope, Taehyung." Syvell said and wave goodbye.

"How did you met such a cutie?" Taehyung said and smile.

"If you lay a hand on her you will be dead got it?" Hobi said smile at Taehyung, but his smile had a very behind meaning which Taehyung flinch a bit.

"Ok hyung, Nojw back to my question." Taehyung said.

"sure, Let us fix that!" Hobi said and smile at Taehyung as they talk about how Taehyung should act normal and nice.

Lunch came and, Taehyung was planning to communicate to Jungkook in a normal way. But he look at everywhere and seems can't find Jungkook anywhere. He check once, twice, Trice but Jungkook wasn't there. He narrowed and was confuse of where Jungkook again. He was worried again, what if, if Jungkook go home again because he did something again. But for Taehyung, he didn't even sat beside of a girl because his avoiding them and currently he wasn't in the mood. He was in the mood to see Jungkook and make him up to him.

But how can he if Jungkook wasn't there. He sigh.

He went to sit next to his friends.

"Taehyung? What is this I heard from Hobi that you just ask him how to make friends?" Jimin ask.

"Could it be that you realize how you're a very big Jerk?" Namjoon said.

Taehyung sigh sadly. "Yeah.. I guess..." Taehyung said sadly and look at his Food in a boring expression.

All of them got worried, Taehyung wasn't a type of person who gets sad. But when he did, it brings that atmosphere sad too and down.

"Whats wrong Tae?" Namjoon ask abit worried about is younger brother.

"I was just thinking... You know to be friends with Jungkook. But his not here... maybe he went home again and don't want to come back."Taehyung said ad sigh sadly.

"I guess he will never be friends with me." Taehyyng commented.

"Nah~ Jungkook is nice. He would forgive you if you apologize sincerely." Jimin said and smile.

"Really? You think he would really?" Taehyung ask withna spark in his eyes.

"I know it Tae, Jungkook is my friend too. Though he doesn't hang out with us that often even I ask him too. I bet his on the library this current time." Jimin said.

"Yeah, whats with that kid? Is he antisocial or he doesn't like hang out with us?" Yoongi ask.

"Nah~ Hyung, his just... Shy I guess. I try asking him again and maybe You Kim Taehyung could finally apologize to him." Jimin said and smile.

"It would be great Chim, But that won'T be necessary. We would met this evening for our project in science." Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah, you guys were like partner on it. Well I'm happy that Yoongi-hyung is my partner, but... Pls don't fall asleep Hyung, stars are great!" Jimin said.

"Yeah, But I didn't promise." Yoongi said and smirk.

Jimin frown. "aw.."

"Well Hobi and I had no problem being partners. I'm lucky." Namjoon said and smile.

"Yeah, lets do our best." Hobi said and smile.

"Though I know you want to be partner to that beautiful cheek, friend of yours name Syvell." Namjoon said.

Hobi blush. "I would, but nah~ She treat me just a friend. And beside I'm not sure if she like me the way I like her." Hobi said and sigh.

"Were the same. I like Jin-hyung, but I'm not sure he like me back." Namjoon said and sigh.

"Did you guys ever told me that if you believe then it will happened. Then Believe it will." Taehyung said and smile.

"Wow your listening and taking our words." Namjoon said and smile.

"I'll listen to your advise starting for today. I want to change." Taehyung said.

"And were proud of you." NamJonn said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy