Chapter 41

3rd Person's Pv

Jungkook went home and sat down on the couch and rest for a bit. School was great, the part where he learn things everyday did actually make him feel that life isn't boring. This pass few months was an amazing things that happened in Jungkook specially the part where he turn a Playboy Taehyung to a Sweat bastard. Jungkook giggle to hisself when he thought about that.

He got his phone and saw he had a message from Jin.

Jin Hyung <3

-Kookie, I'm sorry I'll be home late today. Namjoon ask me for a dinner and I said Yes, I hope you don't mind.

Jungkook chuckle at that. Namjin was the cutest couple, where one is sweet and one is shy. Suddenly Jungkook just think that name. 'Namjin'

BunnyKook

-I don't mind Hyung. I support Namjin for the win.

Jungkook imagine that Jin's red blushing face and he smirk. He should text Namjoon too for a teased but Taehyung suddenly cut him.

Taetae <3

-KKKOOOKKKIIEEE!!! This party is damn boring without you!!!

Kookielove <3

-(Chuckle) Shut up alien, I'm sure Yoongi hyung is there with you too to entertain you.

Taetae <3

- I imagining how cute you are when You chuckle, god I'm gonna melt.

Jungkook literary chuckle and smile at Taehyung childness.

Kookielove <3

- Yes Stupid Alien, Now enjoy the party. I'll be in the shower if you need me ;-)

Jungkook texted, he was embarrass at his text but he wonder if Taehyung would actually reply to him in a embarrass way.

Taetae <3

-Gosh, you make me hard! Can I come with you?

Jungkook blush at that text. His heart skip a bit when he saw a picture of him and Taehyung, in the shower, nake—

Erased

Erased

Erased

"Jungkook whats wrong with you? You have the worst brain!" He told hisself.

Kookielove <3

-Shut Up! Go and enjoy the party, your making me feel embarrass. >-< >-<

Taetae <3

-My cute Bunny, are you perhaps getting hard too because of me?

Kookielove <3

-That's it, I'm not gonna reply to you anymore. I'll be taking a shower bye.

Jungkook texted and sigh. His cheek got red, and actually he was feeling a bit horny but he stop because he doesn't want to be touching hisself while imagining Tae. He blush again, but shook his head and don't imagine hisself with that. He set his phone on the couch and decided he will go and take a shower for a bit.

AFTER SOME MINUTES~

Jungkook got dress in his pajamas and went to dry his hair using a dryer. After that he got his phone and saw he had message from Taehyung.

Taetae <3

-Hey KOOKIKE!!! NOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE

-KOOKIE?

-KOOOKKKIIIIEEEE TTTHHHIIISSS PARTY IS SSSSOOO BORINGG~

-KOOKIE!?

-WWWAAHHHH YOUR IGNORING ME!

Jungkook chuckle at Taehyung's cuteness.

"Really? How does this alien even so Cute damn." Jungkook think to hisself.

Kookielove <3

-Tae your still there?

-Tae?

-Love?

-Taehyung?

-Alien?

-(Sigh) I guess your enjoying the party the, then enjoy it.

-I love you and goodnight.

Jungkook said but he felt a bit worried and concern when he notice that Taehyung didn't send him a reply. Maybe Taehyung was just out or something so he shrug the thought and end up sleeping.

Taehyung on the other hand frown when he notice that Jungkook didn't reply to him. He was hurt a bit. He look up and he saw that others where having fun cheering and laughing he on the other hand wasn't. Its boring without his Kookie.

Suddenly someone sat beside him, he look to his side and saw it was Irene.

"It looks like your not having Fun." Irene said and Taehyung was shock that Irene was actually here.

"Yeah, I guess I just go home or maybe I could see Kookie." Taehyung said sheepishly.

Irene sigh. "Looks like I don't have a chance with you anymore. Look, I'm sorry for the other day..." Irene said sincerely.

Taehyung sigh. "Its ok."

"Care to drink? There is no harm if you would." Irene said and offer him a glass.Taehyung hesitate at first but then he accept.

"What did you see on Jungkook, can you tell me why you fall for him?" Irene ask in a nicely way.

"At first I thought his cute, so why not make him one of my victim. You know like a playboy would do. Flirt-get the heart and trust- go to a hotel- Fuck-Broke the heat and trust then leave. I did it to others so why can't I do it to acute bunny like him?...... But I was wrong, he was playing hard to get. So hard to get that we ended up knowing each other more... and that's what I thought why not change my ways for him?.... And that's it. He help me change, his smile make me smile and mostly... seeing him happy completes my day. I couldn't help but to think about him every second of my life." Taehyung said and smile when a picture of smiling bunny pop out on his head.

"Then I guess that's great. Finally he can make you happy." Irene said with a playful smirk. She offer a drink again and with just 5 Shot Taehyung was actually already drunk. He was seeing dizzy while Irene keep him to speak.

But suddenly feel a bit horney, feel that he was in Heat. Its warm, and hot and he felt a huge pleasure yet pain down there.

Irene smirk, her plan work. "Want me to take care of you what is that down there ~?" Irene whispher to Taehyung's ear in a seductive way while holding Tae's clothed croch. Taaehyung was hazy, he wasn;t thinking straight. All he think was everything was blur and pain.

Until it was too late.

He made the mistake, and Irene succeed on Drugging him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy