Chapter 24

3rd person's pov

"HHHHYYYUUUNNNGGGG!!!!" Taehyung shouted as he run towards the cafeteria to Namjoon.

"What annoying Brat!?" Namjoon said and glare at Taehyung.

"Do You know who kim Seok Jin is?" Taehyung ask like he was desperate. Namjoon almost choak at what he heard.

"Hey, Thats Namjoon's Soon to be boyfriend." Yoongi said.

Namjoon blush.

Taehyung eyes widen. "Really?" Taehyung ask smirking.

"Where did you here that?" Namjoon ask His younger brother coldly.

"Doesn't matter, why you din't told me you have a boyfriend!?" Taehyung said felt like betrayed that his own brother didn't tell him about his love life.Namjoon knows Taehyung like Jungkook so its unfair that Namjoon doesn't tell Tae about his love life too.

"Correct term, Soon to be. I Like him but I didn't ask Him yet." Namjoon corrected him.

"Do You know where he lives?" Taehyung ask.

"Yeah why?" Namjoon said.

"Take me there pls... After class. Apperently it seems Jungkook lives there too see." Taehyung said and make Namjoon see the message of Jungkook.

Namjoon look at the Cellphone in a confuse way.

"Thats weird, I know Jin-hyung more like 2 years from now. I've been in his house a dozen times and he never did mentioned someone was living with him, more likely Jungkook. And to add that fact, Jin-hyung lives alone. He told me that." Namjoon said.

"One, Why are still single when the two of you knew each other for 2 Years!? and Two, Maybe Jungkook just move in?" Taehyung said.

"Tae's question number one is very important. Why in hell your still single when You know this Crush of you for already Two years!?" Jimin yelled.

"You move too slow Namjoon." Yoongi said smirking.

"Then sorry for being slow." Namjoon said and roll his eyes. "Its just that... Jin-hyung is a very sweet and nice... I don't want to loss our friendship just because I have a crush on him... No its not a crush.. That I love him." Namjoon said and look at the cup of water that he is holding sincerly.

"I wish confessing to him is that easy." Namjoon said.

"Me too hyung, I wish It would be that easy too." Taehyung said and sigh.

"Why?" Namjoon narrowed at Taehyung.

"Because, Jungkook is fun, Nice, and a little bit annoying sometimes but... I love him hyung. I wish I could just say it to him." Taehyung said and and sigh.

"You two got some serious love problem." Yoongi said.

"Well they are brothers so its natural that both of them are too dumb to confess." Jimin commented.

"I agreed." Hobi said.

"Speaking of you Hyung, Did you confess to that girl already?" Taehyung ask.

"I did, but she won't believe me. She will just said that I was just playing around with her. I show her that I'm serious by giving her flowers and stuff, she just burn the flowers infront of me and throw it away.... Hays..." Hobi said and sigh.

"This is a tragedy." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, all of our friends are having trouble with love life." Jimin said.

"Your lucky that the two of you are together." Taehyung commented.

Jimin blush and Yoongi was shock.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi ask.

"Wait? Hyung you still didn't ask Jimin?" Namjoon ask with a smirk.

"Ask me what?" Jimin said and look at Yoongi nervously.

"Ask you about the fact that he likes you." Namjoon said.

"Bastard Joon, Now is not a right time!" Yoongi glare at Namjoon.

"Really?" Jimin had a spark in his eyes asking Yoongi. He look at Yoongi straight in the eyes.

"Well, Yeah... I like you really Chim. Your just... Ahm... How can I say this?" Yoongi said sheepishly.

"I like you too Hyung, Don't worry." Jimin said and happily smile

Yoongi was shock  "Really?"

"Yes " Jimin said and smile.

Yoongi can't believe that this is happening so he try pinching his cheeks and it hurts. This action make Jimin chuckle.

"Hyung your not dreaming, stop pinching your self." Namjoon said.

"Then I guess I can do this." Yoongi said and gave a oeck on Jimin's lips who blush with a smile.

"Oh My God! This is just great!" Hobi said and smile.

"Congratulation to you two." Taehyung said and clap his hands.

"I guess were together now?" Jimin ask Yoongi.

"Ofcourse we are." Yoongi said and smile as he held Jimin's hands.

"I really wanna celebrate, But I also want to see Jungkook so not tonight." Taehyung said then he look at Namjoon.
"Hyung, pls lets go to your crush's place after class, plss... I want to see Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"How can you sure that Jungkook is even there?" Namjoon said.

"There is nothing wrong if we tried." Taehyung said.

"Maybe Tae you should apply that to love." Jimin said.

"What ''apply that to love''?" Taehyung ask in confusion.

"That saying, there is nothing wrong if you try." Yoongi said.

"There is nothing wrong if you try to confess..." Jimin said.

And the three of them blush and re-Think.

Maybe they should confess.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy