Chapter 6

3rd person's pov

As Jungkook's consciousness went away. Jungyeon make sure Jungkook  was now Unconscious before he laugh evily.

"Such a Stupid Bastard of a Prince. How Pity of you," he said smirking and swiming back towards the surface and lay the unconscious Prince in the One of the hard rock.

"A pathetic low life, Weak merman like you should not be a King." Jungyeon said and saw Jungkook's Sleeping Face was actually like an angel.

"All though your cute and beautiful. Brother" Jungyeonsaid chuckling.

"But I must leave you here to suffer and die. Because the one that Should be taking up the Kingdom is me and no one else. " Jungyeon said as he look at the storm that is coming by.

"Looks like everything Goes as Plan " Jungyeon said and smile as he look at Jungkook once more. He then gave Jungkook's kiss on the forehead before he jump back at the sea.

"See you never My beloved prince, my beloved Brother." Jungyeon said as he was laughing swimming back towards the kingdom.

There left Jungkook unconscious laying in the cold Stones and the wind and strong waves strated to come. Lets just say the strong waves wash Kuroko's Body towards the Beach roughly with his whole body Earns some bumps and cuts within the rocks.

As Soon later, Jungkook's marvelous Blue shining tale was gone and replace by a white skinny two legs.

The Rain came Hard pouring, Strongs cold winds and heavy Waves.

Jungyeon went back towards the Kingdom and Calling for Yugeum.

,"Yyyuuuuggeeeumm!" Haizaki called coldly.

"Hello, Hello, Hello, Jackson Hyung? What do you want?" Yugeum said and smile cheerfully.

"Hey Yugeum! Did you see Jungkook any where?" Youngjae suddenly approached and ask.

"Huh? Isn't Prince Jungkook with you?" Yugeum ask Jungyeon.

"Thats what I'm here for. I keep Waiting on xxxxx but he didn't showed up. I'm already loss my patients so I came back here." Jungyeon said. Yugeum's eyes widen.