Chapter 53

3rd person's ppv

Next thing when Jungkook woke up, he notice that everything was getting blury. He blink once or twice before he open his eyes and see that he was tied up by a strong seavines.He then look up and saw he was on the thrown room, he saw his Twin Brother sitting on thrown holding his father's trident.

His twin brother then slowly swim towards Jungkook.

"Well, well My brother. You came here to claim the throne who your not worth. You Go to the surface and betrayed us all." Jungyeon said coldly.

Jungkook smirk and look at Jungyeon on a deadly way which Jungyeon was shock. He knows Jungkook was soft and easy to broke. He never see Jungkook like this.

"Me? Betrayed The kingdom? Maybe its you who did it! Your the son Of the Bitch who send me towards the shore, poison me and leave me there! Your the bastard who turn this kingdom upside down, Jackass!" Jungkook said very deadly.

Jungyeon then go to Jungkook and glare at him. "You don't know what your saying." Jungyeon warned.

"I know what I'm saying Jerk. I may seems be a lier, but Your more than a lier. You told them that I'm dead because I resurfaced. Think again Jerk, My story make sense." Jungkook said venomly.

"If thats how it settle then, We will settle this on a fight. A duel between you and me." Jungyeon said.

"Bring it on." Jungkook said very confidential.

Then Jungyeon smirk and free Jungkook. " See you on the ground Jeon Jungkook." Jungyeon said.

"Prepare to loss Jungyeon." Jungkook said before he swim away from that place.

Then he went towards the place where he was sure no one found out.His secret layer, But before he can go their Yuguem and the others met with him.

"Ah!!! I thought Your already dead." BamBam said and more like he was crying, if only tears exist on Ocean.

"Congrats for being alive." Mark said.

"Its not over yet, I need to fight him to reclaim the throne. So I need a weapon." Jungkook said.

"They provide you the weapon." Yugeum said.

"No, I have my MoTher's golden Trident." Jungkook said.

"WAIT YOU HAVE!?" All of them was shock.

"Yeah, My mother gave it to me when I was Young. But I keep it in a secret no one will found out, Come on." Jungkook said and signal them to follow them.

Then Jungkook went to the exact place where he keep his collection before.Its a place no one will found out. Because among the corals, there lies a coral that blend in with the others. But Jungkook then Lift the Heavy Coral and you can see one hole their that leads deeply.

"Woah, Thats a secret hide out." Bambam said and was shock.

"So this is where you hide from me and the others before all the time You Jackass." Yugeum yelled a bit.

Jungkook chuckle. "Sorry, Sorry. Come on swim down." Jungkook said and went to swim down.

They all swim down one by one and Jungkook was the last one. He close the entry and swim down.

All of them were shock at what they saw. For all of this years this is where Jungkook keep his collection of human stuff.

"Amazing, You have a secret storage." Mark said.

"You actually collect human Junk." Syvell said.

"Hey! Its way before. " Jungkook argue.

Syvell chuckled. "I guess What you want to collect now is all Taehyung's stuff and maybe his underwear." Syvell said.

Jungkook blush to the max.

"You stupid Don't mentioned something like embarrassing like that!" Jungkook said and hitting Syvell a bit.

"Ok, Now where's the Trident?" Mark said.

"Its here." Jungkook swim towards some Junk files and mess it up, dig down until he pull out a shiny golden Trident

"Woah, Its Beautiful." Mark said.

"Can I touch it?" Jinyoung said.

"Sure here." Jungkook said and he let Them Touch it. He then went towards a corner and looks like he was looking for something.

"What are you looking for Jungkook?" Syvell said.

"Something to disguise Mother's trident." Jungkook said.

"Why would you hide its true Form?" Bambam ask.

" Simple, to fool the enemy that its just an ordinaly weapon.If Jungyeon finds out about the weapon is My mother I'm sure he will immediately pull out all the power he got to destroy it. Unlike when its a fake weapon, he knows and think that its easily breakable so he Will pull out his best Power to destroy it, but Once his out of power... (Jungkook look at them with a smile.) I'll pull my power to finally defeat him." Jungkook said.

"Woah, You did change." Jinyoung said.

"Confident I see." Mark said.

"Where do you getting all of this?" Yugeum ask.

"From a video Game." Jungkook said and Syvell just a laugh a bit.

"From what now?" Bambam ask.

"Something." Jungkook said and found that something.

"Perfect." Jungkook said "You guys help me design the Trident." Jungkook said and everyone nod.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy