Chapter 11

3rd person's pov

Taehyung walk inside the cafeteria and saw his group of friends are in one table without his enemy crush so he approach them.

"Hi Guys." Taehyung happily greeted.

"Hi Tae." They greeted.

Taehyung look at them and was surprise that they look happu. Taehyung narrowed and was confuse because even Yoongi (Known as the coldest) was smiling too.

"Hey chim, Why are you guys are so happy? Even Yoongi-Hyung is smilling?" Taehyung ask. "Did you guys finally make out?"

Jimin hit Taehyung's feet where Jungkook hit him which he felt painful sting.

"Shut your fucking fat Mouth Tae " Jimin yelled.

"Ugh! What's with my legs? Why its always the target? It hurts..." Taehyung curse then whine.

"You deserve it you shit." Jimin said.

"What did Tae just said?" Yoongi ask.

"Nothing Hyung." Jimin said and blush.

"You guys are weird." Taehyung said.

"By the way Tae, Why are you making out on the class room? Can you atleast make out somewhere private?" Hobi said and was trying to change Tae by tooking a baby steps. But Hobi start to think that he should just stop loving Tae, and stop guiding him to the light.

Its Obvious that Tae doesn't like to go to the Right light way.

"Hyung, I can Fuck anytime I want." Taehyung said.

"Pfft (Jimin thought it was an annoyance. Jimin then look at Namjoon), By the way Hyung How's your crush?" Jimin said and his gaze was on Namjoon.

,Namjoon blush and look down. "Well his... Still great and cheerful its just... I don't want to destroy our friendship if I'd confess... But he is kind." Namjoon said.

"Oh My God Hyung, Your too slow." Taehyung commented.

"I'd like to take things slow For my Love." Namjoon said sincerly and look at his phone with Jin's photo as his lock screen.

,"Pfft, slow thigs doesn't Mean you can find your tru love Hyung." Taehyung argue.

"No Taehyung, If you belive everything would be Come True." Namjoon said

"Impossible Hyung." Taehyung said not believing his Hyung.

"Suit Yourself Taehyung." Namjoon said and shrug.

"Its Childlish thing to believe Hyung." Taehyung said and roll his eyes.

"Whatever Tae." Namjoon said.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Mean while,

Jungkook on the other hand always stay at the library during Lunch. He doesn't have an appetite to eat if Taehyung is there or if Jin's presence is not in his side. So He rather read, and sleep. He likes reading, many things will be learned through reading. He can't do it under the sea since he can't bring Paper in the ocean. It will turn into dust.

After the Lunch brake he existed tge library and went to the classroom to notice that all of his classmates are in there own world. He suddenly felt like he needed to go so he went to the bathroom.

But as he was done reliving hisself, He herd the faintest sound of something its like a moan caught his ears. He froze in a spot as he heard the moan louder.