Chapter 36

3rd person's pov

Taehyung was excited today because he would spend time with Jungkook studying in the library. For a couple its a bit cliche, but for Taehyung he thinks it sweet. Jungkook was smart and excellent, genius if Tae to describe so he needed Jungkook's help to study.

But as soon as he step outside the door he saw Irene was there talking to Namjoon.

"Hey Tae, Look who's here." Namjoon said a bit sheepish.

Tae look at Namjoon like What are you doing?

Namjoon ignore that and smile a bit force to Irene.

"Hi Tae, woah You look nice." Irene said and smile.

"Yeah... Well.. I'm going somewhere." Taehyung said.

"Aw... I was just here to ask you a favor and I'm desperate." Irene said and whine a bit.

"I'm sorry if I couldn't have much of a help." Taehyung said.

"Plss, Help me. Its just for photoshoot. My Camera man, as a model did just resign. And we need to get another, I said that Your good at photography so I recommend you. Pls Tae, I need this for my Job." Irene said and almost beg.

Taehyung sigh heavily. "I will." Taehyung said.

"yehey, Thank You Tae!" Irene said happily and hug Taehyung.

once they broke the hug, Taehyung went to get his phone and texted Jungkook the whole situation  and Jungkook was ok with that.

Taehyung then went towards Irene studio.

Jungkook on the other hand sigh. He understand Taehyung really, but he knows too that he is hurting too much. Its painful, but he needed to let Taehyung go because its early rathar than making him stay beside him even though he knows He will hurt Taehyung In the end.

"Hey kid Your alone?"

Jungkook flinch when someone tap his shoulder, he look back and saw Jimin's boyfriend.

"Yeas Hyung, I am. What are you doing here?" Jungkook ask.

"This is a public library afterall." Yoongi said and sat down beside Jungkook with some books in his side. Jungkook observe it and saw it was mostly Physics, and computer science.

"Your studying Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, Finals are coming and its hard since I have a target grade to aim so that I will pass this subjects." Yoongi said and sigh.

"Well Hyung, If You let me I could teach you. Just don't tell Jimin-hyung or he will be get jealous." Jungkook said and chuckle a bit.

Yoongi smirk and pat Jungkook's hair. "No wonder why Jimin likes you, your kind and Sweet." Yoongi said.

"Jimin-Hyung likes me?" Jungkook ask.

"In a friendly way, Yes. He said that your like his cute little brother and I can see why." Yoongi said.

"Stupid chim. Anywho lets just study Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Its Embarrassing for someone who's on the lower year teaching a senior." Yoongi said a bit annoyed.

"I know, but sometimes you need to forget your position to learn things so that you can Upgrade right? And there is nothing wrong with that because you wanted to learn." Jungkook said and smile.

"Aish Kid, Your truly are Genius." Yoongi said.

"I'm not Hyung." Jungkook said and chuckle.

"Fine then, Can you teach me Computer Science?" Yoongi said.

"Sure Hyung!" Jungkook said and smile.

At the library the two were actually enjoying each one company and teaching.

After 3 hours.

"Well thats great, hey How come I Can't understand those boring teachers but I do understand You? Well the lesson I m mean" Yoongi ask.

"Well, since its a classroom.A Teacher can't adjust to once Stradegy of Learning. Each of us had different techniques and ways so that we could understand each other. The teacher on the other hand needs to adjust so that everybody understand her/him. But Sad to say not everybody in the classroom would be understanding what he/she is explaining. For us, we were one on one so I can adjust as how you will learn what I'm explaining." Jungkook said and smile.

"Woah, You can be a great philosopher one day." Yoongi said and pat Jungkook.

"Wait, where's taehyung?" Yoongi said.

"He had to help a friend. Where's Chim?" Jungkook said.

"His still asleep. Last night he doing his extra job so I didn't bother him today." Yoongi said.

"Aw... Thats sweet" Jungkook said and smile.

Yoongi blush a little and smile. "How about I'd give you a treat for teaching me today hm?" Yoongi said.

"Well an Ice cream sounds nice." Jungkook said.

"Then Ice cream it is." Jungkook said and smile.

They then existed the library and went towards the park. But Jungkook stop along the mid way. He saw, and he was not a mistake because he knows who it was. Not far away is Taehyung, kissing Irene.

This brought A pang to the heart of Jungkook. It was like he broke into a pieces. He then start to run away, run away from that place and towards the home crying.

Yoongi who was there and saw the scene had wide eyes. He knows Taehyung was once a playboy, but he believe that he change. But Now, Taehyung went far, far enough to hurt a innocent Jungkook.

Yoongi wanted to punch Taehyung but he Knows, taehyung is also like a brother to him even though his a bit of a jerk. So he run towards Jungkook who surpringly run faster that Yoongi can't catch up.  He then decided to go back to Taehyung but his phone rang, It was Jimin.

"Hey Babe? Where are you?" Jimin ask like he was just awake.

"Park, and I saw something that is not great." Yoongi said.

"Huh? What you mean?" Jimin said

Yoongi explains

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊