Chapter 19

3rd person's pov

"You guys will have a project to be pass this Monday. Today is Friday so you have two days to work on your project. Its an Partner project and your partner are the same one who your partner with in science project. Your now dismissed."

As soon as the teacher said that Tae immediately slump down in his table.
"Ugh! Another project. Does the teacher wanted us to torture us that Badly?" Taehyung ask In annoyance as he frown.

Jungkook on the other hand was already arranging his stuff.  Chuckle at How Taehyung whine like a child.

"Come on Taetae, its what Teachers do. They don't torture us. They just guide us." Jungkook said and smile.

"(sigh then smile) atleast Your my partner. I'm glad." Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook.

"Well yeah, Thats actually nice." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smirk. "Ofcourse it does, you are partner with the most handsome man in this school." Taehyung sair proudly.

Jungkook Roll his eyes. "Your an idiot really." Jungkook said.

Taehyung frown and look at Jungkook.

"Your mean."

"In what way?" Jungkook look at him in confused.

"You just Indirectly tell me that I'm ugly " Taehyung whine like a kid.

Jungkook look at Tae and he swear he was falling in Tae's cuteness. He really want to pinch those cheeks until it goes red, if only he can. Beside he can't, Jin-hyung told him once that if he do such an action to a person means that Person is someone special to him.

Taehyung is Special to him.

But if he does so such an action he would tell Taehyung that his special. And When Jungkook think of it, it make him nervous somehow.

He doesn't know why?

But that nervous was actually a good feeling. Like he can hear his heart beating loud and clear, faster than a ferrari but its not like something is wrong, because when it was like that. Its always make him smile.

Somehow, somewhat something with Taehyung make him smile. He doesn't know what though.

"Your not Taetae. Your Not handsome either... Your cute like pufferfish, or a cat maybe... Nah, you look like mip." Jungkook said and chuckle.

"Huh? Mip?" Tae gave a confused look which Jungkook think would kill him with cuteness.

"Yeah, Mip in the disney Channel. The show Phineast and Ferb. The alien there called mip looks like you." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up, I do not look like an alien. Forget what Chim , hyungs and the other said that I look like an alien." Taehyung said cross his arm over his chest and roll his eyes.

"Quit being a sassy Girl Princess. The class is over so we should go." Jungkook said as he walk pass.

"Who do you think your calling a princess!" Taehyung yelled and stand up followed Jungkook.

"Your acting like sassy. So You look like those stupid disney princess." Jungkook said.

Taehyung glare at Jungkook." I'm not a princess. Beside don't you know I'm use to be famous and-"

"a Play Boy. Pls I already know. Just don't do that ever again or I would transfer school." Jungkook said.

"I won't I promise., Oh, speaking of which. Where would we do our project in your house of my house?" Taehyung said.

"Well, I'll ask My Hyung in permission first." Jungkook said.

"Well, Lets do it in my place beside I know we will do a mess and might disturb your hyung. In my place, Namjoon hyung is with us so~ He could help us too." Taehyung said.

"Good Idea, Though I really need to talk to Hyung first."

"Your so, Good Kid."

"I know I am. You should copy me."

"I can change me being a playboy, but be a puppy to Namjoom hyung wont. No way in hell." Taehyung said as he roll his eyes.

"But, Tae~ His still your Hyung. You should listen and respect him as your Hyung. " Jungkook said in a serious way a bit.

"Ok, Ok, geez your scary." Taehyung said.

"I'm serious Tae." Jungkook said.

"I know Jungkook." Taehyung said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook sigh at Taehyung's behavior but he will try to believe Taehyung said. "Its up to you Tae. You were the one who is going to regret in the end." Jungkook shrug.

Tae sigh. "Well, How to treat your Hyung nicely?" Taehyung ask.

"Well Treat him naturally. If he came home today tiredly then ask him if what you could do. If he tell you something stupid then go upstairs and assume his fine. But if he said to cook dinner for him, massage him, or do some choires then do it. You should also know the limits of your Hyung and your limits. Just help him in a nice way." Jungkook said and smile.

"Fine I will." Taehyung said in annoyance.

"Thats my Tae." Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung smirk. "I would glad to be yours Jungkook." Taehyung said.

and when Jungkook realize what he said he blush and look away. "What an idiot Jungkook." Jungkook think to hisself. He wanted to slap His face currently.

"I need to go, you should too its getting late. Good Bye." Jungkook said and walk faster than Tae, beside they both walk in the opposite direction.

"Keep Safe, My Jungkook!" Taehyung said and gave a flying kiss.

Jungkook didn't turn back but when he heard that,a smile on his face was planted.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 🙂🙂