Chapter 28

3rd person's pov

"Where do you think your going?" Taehyung ask Jungkook now that its already lunch. They usually eat lunch together and one of the best moments is when this two were just together alone.

But Taehyung notice that Jungkook was actually ignoring him. Jungkook sat down on the sit that is far away from him. They have a fewer conversation and when Lunch came Jungkook always disappeared. But Now, he won't let Jungkook get away But..

"Taehyung!" Tzuru a cousin of him just call him.

It take Jungkook time to actually go away and flew away from Taehyung. He went towards the library. Since its the safe place away from taehyung.

Jungkook knows that he doesn't have a right to get jealous. But then, he can't stop his heart from actually aching because of the fact that He likes Taehyung more than a friend.

He wishes he didn't

Taehyung frown at his cousin interrupting something important.

"What do you want Tzuru?" Taehyung said and glare a bit.

"Fiesty, But Tae. You know and Namjoon that we have a proper family gathering next week. Namjoon said he can't go because of the fact he had an important business. I was wondering if you know about that." Tzuru ask.

Taehyung sigh. "He had a date, and that date is important because its the day he would actually confess to His crush.," Taehyung said.

"Really? Who's the lucky Girl?" Tzuru said.

"Its a guy name Jungkook" Taehyung said.

Tzuru was a bit shock. But smile. "Its nice to have a love life, but Isn't aunty not gonna approve it? You know your mother is a bit Homophobic." Tzuru said.

"Like hell she care, She isn't even a good mother to us. Fuck her, Namjoon can love no matter who. Even me, and You just interrupted my moment with him." Taehyung said irritated a bit.

"You mean Jungkook?"

"Who else bitch."

"Well Tae, sorry about that. But Let me warned you that Jungkook might be in danger." Tzuru said.

"Why?" Taehyung ask.

"Last time, I saw that Jungkook open his closet and there were some black letters and some disgusting stuff. He read that letter and throw it on the trash, I read the letters and all of those say the same thing." Tzuru explains.

"What excatly they say?" Taehyung ask.

"Fuck off slut, stay away from Our beloved Taehyung or you'll gonna regret it!" Tzuru said and Taehyung eyes widden.

"My God, Why didn't Kookie said about that Fact?" Taehyung said and was shock.

"Maybe he don't trust you enough." Tzuru said.

"Fuck, Need to find him." Taehyung said and stand up.

"You know where do you find him?"Tzuru ask.

"Library." Taehyung said.

Taehyung for the whole lunch waited at the exit of The Library he waited for Jungkook to excatly exit that Door.

He waited for the bell to ring and it did. When the bell ring he actually saw Jungkook exited the door.

He grab Jungkook and drag him towards the corner. He slam Jungkook on the wall and block Jungkook's Escape.

"Tell me why are you ignoring me?" Taehyung said with a deep voice that make Jungkook Flinch.

"I'm... Not... Ignoring you..." Jungkook said and look down.

"Your clearly are Jungkook." Taehyung said a bit irritated. But he soften and hug Jungkook.

"I'm sorry if I did something bad, I'm sorry. Its Just... That I don't want you to keep ignoring me... Kookie~" Taehyung said and hug Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook felt that Hug was a bit too much.

One his heart was beating too fast,
Two the hug felt so warm that he doesn't want to let go,
Three Did he really hurt Taehyung that much?

Jungkook grab Taehyung's arm and gently pus Taehyung off him. Jungkook look down like floor is the most beautiful thing for him.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook said.

"Wait? Why am I Sorry to you!? I didn't do nothing." Jungkook said and look at Taehyung.

"I know, I know, I did Something to you. Why would I make you ignore me?" Taehyung said.

"Beacuse your start Flirting and becoming your old self again." Jungkook blur out of anger.

Jungkook look down. "I'm sorry I..I .."

"Wait? What do you mean I was Flirting out? I wasn't with someone. Your The only one who my heart shouted everytime." Taehyung blur out too.

They both realize what they say and look at each other.

"Well... Ahm... ah...Who's that girl your hanging out with?" Jungkook ask the question but he slap his head. His too obvious right now.

Taehyung smirk.

"You mean Tzuru? Your jealous with her." Taehyung said.

"Pft, Why would I?" Jungkook said but truth to be told its clear that he was just acting.

"Admit your Jealous and I'll tell you who she is." Taehyung said.

"No way in hell." Jungkook said and attempt to walk out but Taehyung block his exit.

Taehyung look at Jungkook underneath him who is tensing and shiever a bit. Jungkook look and saw how Taehyung is looking so intimidating and good looking, he looks hot at the sametime god damn handsome.

Jungkook gulp.

"Ah... Eh... I won't admit anything." Jungkook said and try to look intermidating.

Key word, Try.

"You won't get out until you say so." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sigh, he gather all of his courage and look at Taehyung intensly. "You should Step away or I'll brake your hands over and over again." Jungkook said venomly which For Taehyung caught off guard.

He didn't know a Bunny could kill

"Woah, Geez." Taehyung said and step away.

"Thank you " Jungkook said and was about to step away but Taehyung walk along beside him.

"Her name is Tzuru, she is my cousin so you don't need to be jealous. She knows I like you so she is teasing me with it." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook stop walking and look at Taehyung who is shock.

"Say that again." Jungkook said.

"Ahm... I... Ah..." Taehyung said but was interrupt by a phone call in his pocket.

"Ahm.. I need to get this Its Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said and make Jungkook show his phone that namjoon is calling.

Jungkook sigh and gesture Tae to go. Taehyung run flee away sighing in relief that Namjoon did save his ass and for Jungkook he was left Confused.

Did Taehyung just say what he thinks his gonna say? Or did Jungkook hearing has a difficulty?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊