Chapter 45

3rd person's pov

"Tha-thats the most heartbreaking Story I'd ever heard." Jin said and was wiping his tears and he was literary crying.

"Its my Past Jin-hyung. I'm surprise still that I manage to be alive with all of that suffering in my life. Having a 'The Black heart' is very Hurtful... I-I... I... It.. Its..." Syvell said and started to cry but no, she didn't but she held her heart and groan.

Jungkook knows What happening so She Pull syvell down on the water again. Jin and Hobi look at the water worried.

"Calm down Syvell Noona, Calm down." Jungkook said and Careless Syvell's cheek to make her calm down.

Syvell breath on the ocean salt water, and sigh on relief and calm down.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook ask and Syvell nod and smile at her.

Jungkook sigh. So Syvell and Jungkook went back again on the rock.

,"You ok?" Hobi ask on Syvell, he went beside Syvell and careless his Cheek ever so lovingly.

"Now you know why I can't be with you Hoseok. Its because....(Syvell look at Hobi's eyes sincerly) of that Disease I can't love you again and be with you.... Because This time I don't Think Saltwater is enough to heal me. I fall for you much deeper than well My Ex, and Fall inlove with you more... and everytime I think, of us. Think of the fact I'm not a human... It hurts. I had a couple of 'Heartbreak ' once in a while thinking of us that we can't be with each othe-" Syvell said and was cut off when Hobi lean to her and kiss her. She didn't reply at first. She was really shock, but soon she rap her hand on Hobi on the neck and kiss back.

After that they pull away. "I don't care about the past, I just want our love to last. Because for me your everything, Forget that Jerk. He maybe your first love, but who says that the second One would do the same. If you give me a chance, I will prove myself to you. I'll travel deep down of this ocean just to find you, and I'm not letting you go away." Hobi said and smile at her with determination.

Syvell smile. "You do really love me that much?" Syvell said

"Ofcourse, Your my everything. I love you, I love you  I love you, I will shout that to the world just to let them know That I do love ." Hobi said full of Determination.

"You do really love me..." Syvell said and chuckled.

"Ofcourse... And I'm thankful that You call my real name." Hobi said.

"Do you know why I keep calling you J-hope?" Syvell ask.

Hobi shook his head.

"Because your my hope, my maybe hope. But Now its not a maybe anymore.... You are my hope." Syvell said.

"So... Are you finally Saying Yes?" Hobi ask a spark on his eyes showed.

"Yes, Stupid J-hope, my hope..." Syvell said.

"YES!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY!!!" Hobi said happily and kiss Syvell again.

"Aw... This is Awsome..." Jin said happily.

"Congratulation Hyung." Jungkook said and smile as he clap his hand.

The new couples pull away and smile at each other. But then Syvell suddenly frown and look at Jungkook.

"You look ok? Is your chest find?" Syvell said.

"It hurt still... " Jungkook said and look down.

"Are you find walking towards Taehyung?" Syvell ask.

"Ah!.." Jungkook said and held his heart.

"You ok?" Jin ask Concern towards Jungkook.

"It hurt a bit, everytime you mentioned his name." Jungkook said.

"Then We need to confront him and talk to him. But we can't do that for you, You need to go and talk to him." Syvell said.

Jungkook look down, but Jin look at him. "Everything is gonna be ok Jungkook, I'm here and were here for you. " Jin said and assuring Jungkook.

Jungkook look at him and smile. "Thank You." Jungkook said and smile.

"Everything for you Kookie." Jin said.

"Its getting late. Maybe I'll stay in the ocean for a bit to accompany Kookie here. And Jungkook, you need to stay here for a bit because your still have the heartbreak as we call it so You need to rest here for a night. Tomorrow we will go ok?" Syvell said.

"I think Syvell is right, You should atleast Rest First before you confront Taehyung." Jin said.

"Are you gonna be ok Jin-hyung? I me-"

"I'm gonna be ok." Jin Hyung said and smile at Jungkook.

"Ok, Jin-hyung. And Pls don't call Namjoon-hyung and tell him about it." Jungkook said.

"I know I'm not dumb. And You Hoseok should not tell anyone about it." Jin said and look at Hobi.

"Ok, My lips are sealed." Hobi said but suddenly someone pull him down and he was face to face with syvell.

He shiever and gulp in fear that Syvell is looking at him with a ready to kill look. "Don't you dare, stupid horse Or I'll feed you to shark that I know who is hungry for human~."  Syvell said in a cold, venom way.

Hobi gulp and nod immediately.

Syvell smile and kiss Hobi cheek. "Thats good." Syvell said.

Jungkook and Jin gulp too with Syvell scary attitude.

"Ahm... I think We should rest for the night..." Jungkook said.

"Well yeah. Good night Kookie." Jin said and kiss Jungkook's forehead.

"Night Jin-hyung, Hobi-hyung." Jungkook said.

"Night Jin, And Hoseok Pls Shut your mouth." Syvell warned.

Hobi nod still scared of Syvell.

Syvell and Jungkook went down again and Hobi held his cheek and smile.

"Is everything a dream?" Hobi ask hisseld still shock.

Jin put a hand on Hobi's shoulder. "Is not a dream Hobi. " Lets go." Jin said and smile.

Hobi chuckled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy