Chapter 31

3rd person's pov

Jungkook was looking at the mirror fixing his self.

"Woah, Your good looking." Jin said as he eyed Jungkook from the door frame.

Jungkook look Jin through the mirror and smile. "Thank You Jin-hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"A date?" Jin said and walk near Jungkook.

Jungkook sigh. "Tell me why Am I doing this for that Bastard?" Jungkook ask his Hyung.

Jin just chuckle and put his two Hands on the shoulder of Jungkook. "Good Luck with your date Jungkook. But, let me ask you. Do you like him?" Jin ask sincerely.

"Hyung I told you about everything about that Jerk. I mean everything . what do you want to know?" Jungkook said.

"I understand. But you should follow your heart desired. " Jin said and point at Jungkook's heart.

"But Jin-hyung My heart desire him, but my mind say the other wise because there is a chance that his just playing around. And with that, My heart will be left Heartbroken." Jungkook said.

"I understand. But what if he isn't playing would you accept?" Jin said.

"There is no wrong in trying." Jungkook said.

"Your just trying?" Jin ask narrowed.

"Hyung, You and I know I can't be with a human. " Jungkook said.

Jin Frown. "I think Taehyung is not the one who's playing Jungkook." Jin said a bit serious and Jungkook knows it. Jin only serious when He calls him by his real name not Kookie.

"I guess so Hyung, I guess so." Jungkook said and sigh. He look down feeling guilty already.

"Its ok, When The time comes you will eventually tell him what you are and he will accept you no matter what." Jin said encouraging Jungkook.

"What if doesn't?" Jungkook ask.

"Aish, Don't think negative. Think Positive Jungkook, beside. I will help you and protect you, even if it means to hurt Namjoon. Your precious to me Kookie, your like my Child. Sure I just know you for a Year but you already had a place in my heart Kookie." Jin said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave his Bunny smile and Hug Jin tightly. "Thank You so Much for everything Hyung. For every single thing." Jungkook said and almost gonna cry.

Jin hug back and he too was touched.

"Its ok, Now (they broke the hug) enjoy your date with him. Call me if he did something stupid to you ok." Jin said and smile.

"I will Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

They walk towards the door and Jungkook look at Jin one last time.

"Take care and be safe." Jin said and wave goodbye to Jungkook who wave goodbye as well to Jin.

Jungkook now was happy walking towards the Park where he were supposed to met up with Taehyung. At first he thought of this as just a casual Friendly Date but Jungkook was actually feeling weird.

He was worried of how he look for the first time in his life, he actually like to impress Kim Taehyung.

What the hell is wrong with me? Jungkook thought, because

1.) Taehyung is just a guy
2.) Why would he like to impress Taehyung?
3.) Its not a date, date its just a friendly date.

Nothing matter. So Why is it Jungkook care about how he look?