Chapter 5

Jungkook's Pov

I took this Chance to wait in the place where Jackson Hyung said. But as I got there I saw there Jungyeon Hyung who was Holding a sphere and ready to battle.

"Hello Hyung" I greeted him and bow he was startled.

"No wonder Why Yugeum and Youngjae said they are gonna die of heart attack because of you, You really do gave heart attacks." He said as he sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry for that." I said as I bow my head.

"Tsk, Fine. Come on little prince,. I know your dying to go to the surfaced." He said as he swam.

"Ok." I said and follow him excitedly but my face still stoic.

We swam and swam until we found the surface and breath the fresh air. It was always warm and nice as the Sun was shinning. But I can see dark clouds approaching too near within us.

"So? Hyung what are we gonna collect?" I ask Him.

"Land smooth White stones." He said and swamp closely towards the shore. I follow him and I saw him went crawling near the beach area and pick up a white beautiful stone that was amazing. He showed it to me.

"This is what we collect. They only exist in the shores or beach area not under deep Oceans so we need to collect and bring them to our kingdom for Accesories. " Jungyeon said as he started to collect those stones.

"Yeah, They actually pretty. Its ok if I can Keep some?" I ask him.

"Ofcourse your the prince anyway you can do whatever you want." He said.

"Your a prince too Hyung." I said and smile but

I look down and sigh. " not Anything." I murmur.

"Why?" He ask but then smirk. " let me guess You wanted not to be the King Right?" Jungyeon said.

My eyes widen but Nod along the way. "I just wish that I wasn't born being a prince so I didn't have any duty. That way I am free to go here in the surface whenever I like." I said and sat down on the beach area.