Chapter 8

Jin's Pov

.I groan as I felt the rays of the sun show in my face. I turn around and attempt to cover my face with a pillow so that I could fell asleep. As I was falling asleep my alarm clock ring.

"Yeah, Yeah! I'm awake now Shut Up Chicken!" I yelled as I shut my Alarm clock. I Lazily kick the bed shit away and walk towards My Window very lazily. I Open the curtains and the sun light makes me more awake. I smile and open the window.

Fresh air immediately met me, and The beautiful ocean Had caught my eyes.

3rd Person's pov

"Aw... Its more beautiful everyday." Jin said and smile as he look at the view of his window. The vast Ocean, with the sun making it sparkle. Jin is captivated with the scene everyday.

He look down to the shore and some rocks but he notice something.... A white something... No it was a leg of someone.

Jin's eyes widen as he realize it was a Human being.

He immediately run outside of his house and run towards the shore, to a place where he saw that body.

When He got there he gaps and surprise that he did see a body, not just an ordinary Body but a Boy. More like a teenage.

"Oh My god!" Jin said and immediately run towards the boy. He set the boy's head and to examine the boy but he was shock when he saw the boy look younger.

The boy was naked and worst have some gashes. But Jin can't help to see that this poor Boy is cute and innocent.

So Jin did Brought the veey lighted Boy towards his home and lay him down on the bed. Jin look at the boy fragile body and see it was full of Injuries. Not a deep one but still an injury so Jin did a first aid towards the boy before putting on clothes to him and let him rest.

Jin look at his window towards the sea. "I wonder where did came from?" Jin said .

Jin sigh and walk towards the kitchen to prepare something towards the young boy in his room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫