Chapter 16

3rd person's pov

Jungkook was excited to go and see the constilations. He didn't know they exist, he knows Stars existed because everytime he re-surface from the ocean he always see the beautiful night sky with trillions and zillions of Stars in the sky.

But it became more interesting when he heard that stars had a pattern and they were called constilation. Jungkook was excited to learn more about Earth rather than below the ocean.

But he wasn't excited to see his partner.

Kim taehyung, Its like all his excitement to see the stars had wash out from him.  He sigh because of that fact.

Of all the people he would partner in the classroom why him?

Jungkook sigh and went towards there class and The teacher announce that they are starting. They would choose there own spot to observe the constilation.
.

"Is Taehyung still not here?" Jimin ask Jungkook.

"No, And I'm very much glad to work without him." Jungkook commented.

"Thats Can't be. The teacher would going to get mad and disqualified you in the project." Yoongi explains.

Jungkook got annoyed more. "Tsk,where in hell is he? Don't fucking tell me his busy Fucking someone again?" Jungkook snirk.

"Don't worry he would be here soon." Hobi said and put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"He better be Or he won't ever see tomorrow again." Jungkook said Coldly.

"Woah, You could be Fiesty." Yoongi said and smirk.

"Tsk, I could kill him in a second Hyung." Jungkook said and smirk.

"Hi Guys." Namjoon said running towards them so thus Taehyung following behind.

"Your late." Jungkook glare at Taehyung.

"Sorry, I forgot... we...had.. Night... Project... I fell...asleep..." Taehyung said who was panting.

"I Too... Fell asleep... I set my alarm... But it rang... late..." Namjoon said.

"You two are really Brothers." Hobi said and smile.

Jungkook sigh. "Since your here, come on. Lets find a place where we can see the stars Clearly." Jungkook said.

"I know a place." Taehyung said and smile.

"Me and Hobi need to go too. Roof top is one that is closer to the sky." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, But eventually other students are there too " Hobi said.

"But thats the closet place towards the sky." Namjoon said.

"I guess your right." Hobi said.

"I also know a place where we could observe the stars properly. Not in the roof. Shall we go Jimin?" Yoongi said and signal Jimin to follow him.

Jimin blush. "Were gonna be alone? Just you and me?" Jimin said nervously.

"Ofcourse. We will. This project is suppose to be done by Two afterall." Yoongi said and smirk.

Jimin blush and He felt someone Put a hand on his shoulder. "Good Luck walking tomorrow Chim." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jimin knows what exactly behind those words so he blush more. He hit Taehyung's feet before walking towards Yoongi.

"Ugh! That Dwarf." Taehyung said.

Namjoon and Hobi was chuckling.

"Come on, Lets do our project." Hobi said and signal Namjoon to go.