Chapter 42

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook wake up with a massive pain on his heart. He felt that he can't breath for some reason his out of Air. His heart felt like someone is clutching it and squeezing it to the fullest. Jungkook groan loudly soon he was screamin from the pain that Jin manage to hear and went towards Jungkook and held him with concer.

"JUNGKOOK!

"JUNGKOOK! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Jin ask in concern and worried.

Jungkook eyes was half lided, his panting hard like the air around him wasn't enough. His sweating and to add that his hand was place on his heart part, clutching the Shirt almost ripping it. "Ji....Hy..ng... Hu-Hurt..." Jungkook manage to say before groaning again.

Jin widen his eyes. "God Let me bring you to the hospital!." Jin said and get his phone and was about to call for ambulance, but he remember's Syvell message.

From: Syvell

Hi, Jin-hyung. This seems weird but if One day Jungkook will act like he was in pain, very in pain while clutching his heart call me immediately. Don't bring him to the hospital. Just call me immediately, if I were to correct were the same creature.

Jin hyung was debating whether he will call Syvell or don't but he debate fast because Jungkook was really in pain. So she decided to call Syvell.

"Hello?" Syvell said as she was like just woke up.

"Syvell, Its Jin. Your text, Jungkook is inpain-"

"I'll be coming soon. Just let him suffer a bit and lay him on the couch. Let him drink salt water to minimize the pain." Syvell said.

"Go-got it." Jin said

And the call ended up. Jin immediately set Jungkook on the bed, it pains him to see Jungkook suffer this much. And he immediately went to the kitchen and make a Salt water. He put it in the glass and went to Jungkook and make him drink the salt water.

Jungkook was still in pain, but less groaning and screaming. He was just clutching and moaning in pain.

It went like this for 5 minutes and Jin was getting worried every second. His panicking and debating what should he do to make his younger brother less in pain. But he heard a door knocking, he immediately open the door and saw Syvell and Hobi. Jin was confused why Hobi was there.

"He went to my house, to say something but I hurry run here because I know Jungkook was in pain. He followed." Syvell said.

"Oh ok." Jin was shock as to how Syvell know what he is thinking but he invited Syvell inside. "Jungkook inside the room."

Jin said, and Syvell went towards the room and saw Jungkook's states. Syvell was worried and went beside Jungkook and careless his cheek. Jungkook open his eyes half ided. "Ta-Taehy-Hyung..." Jungkook said weakly but desperate.

"Oh no." Syvell said.

"Wha-What?" Jin said a bit worried and concern. Hobi was there concern too at the younger states but he was still confused of all of this.

"We need to bring back to the ocean, a part where his whole body can submerge. I think the ocean is pretty salty at this time. Do you know a part where we can throw him on the ocean?" Syvell ask.

"Yes." Jin nod.

"Wait? Throw Jungkook to the ocean?" Hobi aska bit confuse. Why would someone do that right?

"Yes Hobi, pls carry Jungkook. I know your confuse, but I guess I need to tell you the truth by showing you what am I. I'm no human, so thus Jungkook here." Syvell said.

"She is correct. Well pls hoseok, Carry Jungkook for me and I know everything is gonna be fine." Jin said and smile.

"Ok, I trust Jin-hyung since you love Jungkook that much." Hobi said.

"Thank You J-hope." Syvell said and smile.

Hobi blush he was happy to see Syvell who smile at him sincerly. Its the first since Syvell always smirk at him, not smile like this. But he is worried about Jungkook who they gonna throw to a fucking ocean. A FUCKING OCEAN!!

Soon Jin lead Hobi who's carrying Jungkook like a bridal style and Syvell who is following behind. Jin then stand up on the small cliff where He first found out that Jungkook was a fucking mermaid.

Jungkook was still groaning in pain currently. He is so much pain. "Ahg! Ah... Ta-Tae-Hy-Hyung!" Jungkook said in pain.

Syvell stand up in the stone, she lean down and tap her finger towards the watr of the calming sea. She then tasted the water and nod.

"Its salty enough to heal them." Syvell said.

"Then?" Jin said.

"Hobi, Pls Put Jungkook gently in the water." Syvell said.

Hobi was still confuse a bit and also hesitate to put Jungkook but then if its for the best of Jungkook.

Hobi walk forward and set Jungkook gently on the ocean. He was still standing on the stone as he detached his hand on Jungkook who's slowly sinking in the ocean.

Hobi look at Syvell worriedly. Syvell then sat down on the rock with her feet touching the sea. "I'll be right back." she said as she saw his feet turn into a yellow-like fish tail.

Hobi was shock at what he saw and start to panic. But Syvell grab him and kiss him on the lips. Hobi didn't respond because he was too shock. So Syvell broke up and smile then she dive towards the water Following Jungkook.

Hobi blink.

once

Twice.

"What just happened?" Hobi ask confuse.

"You see Hoseok, You just saw that Your crush isn't a human." Jin said and put his hand on the shoulder of Hobi, who now look at Jin waiting for explaination..

In the end Jin explains how he met up Jungkook, and what he knows about mermaids.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy.