Chapter 27

3rd person's pov

Jungkook went to the back of school and find a spot. He found a tree, and under it looks like a perfect spot. He settle down and put his bag beside him. He looks inside of his bag and saw he had two Lunches. He made it with a help of Jin.

Its for him and Taehyung because he wanted to say Thank you to Taehyung for making him feel better. His Fever was gone when Taehyung take care of him. The first visit of Taehyung was the first sign his fever went down, 3 days after his fever went out.

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung care for him, so he too should do something good for Taehyung too.

He ask Taehyung to met up with him behind the school, Jungkook felt nevous because it will be just the two of them and no one else.

It felt like a simple date.

"No its not a simple date Stupid!" Jungkook yelled on his mind.

"Kookie Spotted." Taehyung said and put his two hands on Jungkook's Shoulder

Jungkook was shock a bit since Taehyung just pop out, out of nowhere.

"Geez Tae, Don't you just pop out, out of nowhere like an alien you are!" Jungkook said and smack Jungkook's arms.

"Ouch, I'm not an alien Jungkook." Taehyung said faking that he was hurt. Jungkook roll his eyes.

Taehyung chuckle and sat down beside Jungkook.

"So? why did you call me here? Can we just have lunch in the cafeteria with the others?" Taehyung said and smile, he felt that this is special since its the first time that Jungkook did actually ask him to be just The two of them.

"Well, I just wanna Say Thank you for taking care of me. I want you to have this." Jungkook said and give Taehyung a lunch box.

"I'm sorry if its not Good, I did tried my best with a help Of Jin-Hyung." Jungkook said nervously.

Taehyung was surprise a bit, But smile and accepted the lunch box. "You don't need to give me this Kookie. But Thank you." Taehyung said and smile.

"But I felt like I needed too, Thank You Tae." Jungkook said and smile.

"MY GOD THAT SMILE! I SWEAR I'M Gonna die!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook pouted and hit Taehyung playfully in the arm again. "I'm not cute Tae, so Stop that stupid act."

"But you are."

"We are not having a debate."

"But believe me your adorable."

Jungkook roll his eyes. "Lets just eat ok." Jungkook said.

"Sure, I'm excited to see what you actually did." Taehyung said and open the lunch box.

When he open it, Taehyung frown because the arrangement was a mess. Its not that presentable and Jungkook saw Taehyung's reaction so he felt like a pang on his heart so he shut up.

Taehyung shrug and got a chopsticks and started eating. His eyes widden.

"Wow, This is great. Fuck! What did you actually put in this?" Taehyung ask Jungkook with an excitement.

Jungkook was shock a bit, he expected Taehyung to hate his Food. So he smile when he saw Taehyung like it. "Ahm... Its simple things." Jungkook said.

"I don't mind getting lunch from you every single day I guess." Taehyung said and smile.

"You guess?" Jungkook ask.

"No, I'm sure. " Taehyung said and smile.

"I'm glad you like it Tae." Jungkook said.

"Of course, Why wouldn't I like you?" Taehyung said.

"Huh?" Jungkook ask confusely. But he heard what Taehyung say so his cheek went a shade of Pink.

"I... I mean, a Really like it." Taehyung said and smile.

Few that was close." Taehyung thought.

"Ok. I'm glad. So? What do you think about Jin-hyung and Namjoon Hyung?" Jungkook said so that he would forget his heart was beating like a drum when he heard Taehyung likes what he have done. It make him happy.

🕒🕛🕜🕣🕐🕒🕗🕜🕣🕐🕒🕗🕛🕜🕣🕛🕣🕗🕜🕒🕐🕐🕒🕜🕗🕛🕣🕣🕗🕛🕜🕒🕐🕛🕗🕜🕣🕒🕐

After lunch, Jungkook and Taehyung went to their class.

After Class,

Jungkook was about to go home when he saw Taehyung with some girl. They were smiling and laughing while walking through the hall way. It makes Jungkook felt a pang in his heart a bit. But he also knows that Taehyung is just his friend nothing special.

Jungkook felt a bit broken so He decided to go home without Taehyung.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊