Chapter 20

3rd person's pov

When Taehyung went home, Its like Jungkook was a fortune teller because he found Namjoon who was sitting in the couch looking so tired and hopeless.

Taehyung sigh and look at his Hyung.

"You look like the whole heaven had fall to you." Taehyung said and smirk.

"Very funny, I'm tired Just go to your room and sleep." Namjoon said as he massage his temple.

"Anything I can help you?" Taehyung ask a bit sincere which Surprise Namjoon.

"I guess I am too much Stress that I'm hearing things." Namjoon said and look down as he massage his temple of the nose.

"I am not a Dream or your just stress Hyung, I'm really asking You what can I help you?" Taehyung ask sincere.

"Really?" Namjoon ask.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"sure.?"

"Yes."

"Ok, We-well... Yo-you ca-can... Ma-massage me?" Namjoon ask not sure what he want. This is the first time Taehyung had ask him from ever since. He was shock that Taehyung did ask him something like this. Probably the world is ending, but he look around but nothing seems ending.

No raining cats, no earthquake and no sign of Ending.

So its a miracle.

Taehyung on the other hand sigh and smile as he went to the back of Namjoon and start massaging his shoulder.

Namjoon flinch when Taehyung touch his shoulder. He tense a bit.

"Relaxed. You should relaxed and not tense." Taehyung said and then started to Massage Namjoon.

Namjoon on the other hand do what Taehyung said and felt So well. Nice and he felt relax, calm and good.

He felt like heaven.

"Good Night Hyung." Taehyung said as he observe that Namjoon was feeling drowsy and almost fall asleep and Taehyung make sure his Hyung would be knock out (in a good way). Which he did succeed to do.

Namjoon went to fell asleep, So Taehyung get a blanket up stairs and a pillow before going back and put it to Namjoon.

He smile and he felt he was relaxed too. This is the first time he had really did something to his hyung. He never did something for him, but Taehyung known that Namjoon did more than A onething to Taehyung. 

Namjoon never told his Parents that his A playboy.

If they had a problem, namjoon just gonna ignore him.

If namjoon Was pissed off with him, namjoon won't hit him like other people.

Namjoon easily got pissed and immediately hit that person, but he didn't to Taehyung even once.

Taehyung appreciate it much, now its time he would pay back. Pay all Namjoon did to him.

Taehyung smile feeling a great feeling, he went to his room. Wash hisself and then fell asleep.

Next morning Taehyung woke up with a dizzyness. A Headache. It was too bad that he groan and fell in his bed. It made his head felt worst and he felt like banging his head on the wall.

Taehyung massage his temporal too get his headache. It subsize but its just enough for him to stand up and walk down to the stairs. But after that he almost fell down if it wasn't for Namjoon who catch him.