Chapter 18

3rd person's Pov

"Good Morning Taehyung-ssi." A beautiful voice, well an angel Voice filled Taehyung's gloomy Morning.

Taehyung look up and smile at Jungkook . "Good Morning too Jungkook. But Didn't I told you to discard the formalities. Were friends are we?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, Sorry I forgot. By the way why so Gloomy in the morning? You keep pouting." Jungkook sais.

Taehyung sigh. "Usually at this time, The old me would just make put with pretty girls. But since I promise I would change, I don't know excatly what would I do. So I get bored and gloomy." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, How about we play a Mobile Game. PvP games." Jungkook suggested with a happy smile.

"Sure, What kind though?" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook told the game. (A/n: Say any name of the game. I prepare Mobile legends, But its up to your imagination what game do you like.)

"Game on Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"And To make it interesting, The losser shall Grand 3 wishes From the Winner within only this days." Jungkook said and smirk.

"You look confident." Taehyung said.

"Because I know I could beat your ass." Jungkook said confidentially.

"Game On Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said and smirk.

"But the wishes have rules, No violence, forceful humalating doings, and no Using of money. I'm broke so... And finally no orders with regards Sexual something Got it." Jungkook said and glare.

Taehyung smile "Fair enough."

The two started to play the games, within the game Taehyung was actually losing and Jungkook was laughing at him. That was An Music to Taehyung's ears so he don't mind lossing. But also When he loss, Jungkook was there to teach him techniques to win, correcting him. They were having so much fun until in the end Jungkook wins.

"Woah, you really good at This." Taehyung said.

"Bow To the master Gamer!" Jungkook said poudly

"Oh Hail, Master Gamer~" Taehyung bow slightly.

The two ended up laughing.

"I guess I need to grand you 3 wishes." Taehyung said.

"Yes, But that 3 wishes would just be valid within this day... So What should I wish for... Hmm..." Jungkook said and was thinking.

"Ask Taehyung to get a black giantic spider. I bet he would like it." Hoseok said as he when to sit beside Jungkook.

Taehyung flinch." Hyung! Nnnnnooooo!" he whine.

Jungkook look at Hobi confuse."Why? Is Taehyung scared of spiders?" Jungkook ask.

"Well yeah, he is." Hobi said and smirk. "I remember the time when we were assign in a science project, and it involves spider. Taehyung saw one and scream like a girl as he faint." Hobi said and chuckle.

Jungkook Chuckle along.

"Hyung!" Taehyung scolde him.

"Well I think If I'm at Taehyung's position I would be scared too. I'm actually scared of Spider too " Jungkook said.

"Oh, Someone understands me." Taehyung said and smile.

"Aha! I know What I want. But its ok if you can't do it Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"What is It?" Taehyung ask.

"In our school, we have a garden right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod.