Chapter 32

3rd person's pov

"Hey, Kookie wake up." Jin said as he shook Jungkook for 30th time.

"Ugh, Jin-hyung..." Jungkook said and half awake and still sleepy. But he sat up.

"Well, You still have school right? So how about get ready before the teacher will scold you again for being late." Jin said.

Jungkook widen his eyes and look at Jin. "Ok, Ok." Jungkook said and get out of the bed, grab some clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Slowly honey, or you'll stumble." Jin yelled a bit

"Yes Hyung." Jungkook said and close the bathroom door

Jin on the other hand chuckle, he went to kitchen and start making breakfast but he heard a knock on the door. Jin then went towards the door and open it and saw Namjoon and Taehyung was there.

"Good Morning boys." Jin said and smile

"Good Morning my love." Namjoon said and kiss Jin.

"Ew, Don't kiss when someone is seeing you." Taehyung said.

"Then close your eyes, By the way why are you here?" Namjoon ask.

"To see Kookie ofcourse." Taehyung said and smile.

Namjoon roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Speaking of, why are the two of you are here?" Jin ask.

"Well, I was planning if I could give you a ride to your work before I'd go to collage. I could also give Jungkook a ride too. " Namjoon said.

"ok, but since you guys are here you could come in and join us for Breakfast." Jin said.

"Ofcourse we would love too, Who would actually disagree to your delicious cooking?" Taehyung said and smile.

"Thanks for complimenting my food.Now lets get in.And Namjoon, don't broke anything as the matter." Jin said and look at Namjoon sternly taehyung quitely chuckle.

"He knows your a god of destroyer?" Taehyung whisper at Namjoon's ears a bit.

Namjoon blush and glare at Taehyung. "Shut up." He murmur.

Then Taehyung chuckle and went to the dinning table and sat down.

"Jin-hyung, where's kookie?" Taehyung said as he look around.

"Bathroom. He is taking a bath at a moment." Jin said and continue Cooking.

"Oh, Ok. " Taehyung said and smirk.

"If your imagining Jungkook in a dirty way then stop." Namjoon said.

"But, Your also Imagining it sometimes with Jin-hyung." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jin heard that and blush with a shade a red.

"You shut Up." Namjoon said and glare a bit, he too blush from embarrassment.

"Just saying." Taehyung said and shrug his shoulder.

"Hey Jin-hyung." Jungkook walk towards the kitchen with only towel on him. Covering his lower portion, but the upper portion was expose. It was wet, since he just get out from the shower with his hair.

Taehyung saw that And gulp. He just saw  a wonderful sight that made his day.

Jungkook notice Taehyung was staring and smirk. "Like what you see? Take a picture it last longer " Jungkook said smirking.

"Don't mind if I do." Taehyung said and grab his phone and was about to take a picture when Jungkook walk away.

"Wait, Jungkook!" Taehyung called.

"Jin-hyung, were out of toothpaste." Jungkook yelled from the bed room.

"Oh? I guess we need to  do groceries" Jin said and went to the refrigerator and got a pen and a small note on the top.

He then started to list down what needed to buy for him, the house and Jungkook.

"Who's gonna do the shopping Jin-hyung?" Taehyung ask.

"Jungkook, My work ends at afternoon or maybe at night. Usually Jungkook's class end up around 3:30 to 4 right?" Jin said.

"Yeah, I could go with Jungkook." Taehyung said .

"Go with me?" Jungkook said and walk towards them while still combing his hair.

"Yeah, we will have a shopping date today!" Taehyung exclaim.

Jungkook blush and look at Taehyung.

"Stop saying that word."

"What word?"

"Date."

"Why?"

"Because It makes me blush."

"and your cute that way."

"Stupid Kim Taehyung."

"For You only Jungkook."

Jungkook blush and got annoyed so he just sat down besie Taehyung and smack his head.

"You guys are cute together." Jin said and chuckle.

"Jin-hyung I regret having my first boyfriend is annoying." Jungkook commented.

"I'm hurt." Taehyung said and put his hand on his heart.

"You should be." Jungkook said.

"But you love me still, and I love you." Taehyung said and hug Jungkook.

"Do I really need to say it? Beside Jin-hyung is here and technically Jin-hyung is my guardian." Jungkook said.

"Well then, Ehem. Jin-hyung can I ask a permission to take Jungkook's half naked picture with me?" Taehyung said jokely.

Jungkook elbow him, hard. "You deserve it."Jungkook said.

"That hurts." Taehyung said and groan.

Namjoon keep on laughing. So Thus Jin keep on chuckling.

"Enough with the morning fight, and Just eat breakfast." Jin said and put the breakfast to their plates.

"Thanks For the food." The trio said happily.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊