Chapter 48

Jungkook's pov

Its been 3 weeks since that news. Since the day that Taehyung slept with Irene thing. After that Taehyung literary admitted all his sin and almost he killed hisself. I can help but to smile because I feel so much happiness in my heart that Taehyung do love me this much and I too love him that much.

Its been a week since Exam is done and its already summer. Taehyung keep asking me to where do I like to spend summer with and I said anything will do as long as I'm with you.

He plans to take me to a beach, and Maybe thats a perfect timing for me to tell Taehyung that I'm not an actual human. Taehyung ask Jin-hyung a permission if ever Taehyung can Take me to their private Cabin and spend one month just the two of us.

I happily agree and so thus Jin-hyung who keep on giggling and smilling along the way. Taehyung was literary happy and I'm happy too.

I talk to Jin-hyung if its the appropriate time to finally tell Taehyung about the truth and Jin-hyung said go ahead and tell Taehyung. If Taehyung would ever act in not a nice way I have a permission to actually let Taehyung drown.

Ofcourse I wouldn't do that, But... If Taehyung wouldn't accept me... I guess I need to go to Death sea, the saltest ocean in the world to ever heal me  from Heartbreak.

I sigh as I was walking towards thw back door and slid it open. The beautiful cleat ocean greeted me and beach was mesmerizing.

"You ok Kookie?" Jin hyung ask who was standing behind me.

"Yeah Jin Hyung I'm fine." I told him and smile a little

"I know your nervous, but I know everything will gonna be just fine'" Jin said and smile at me.

"Thank You Jin-hyung for everything." Jungkook said.

"Your welcome Jungkook." Jin said and pat my head. Jin Hyung did really manage to make me feel like were family.

I look at the ocean once more. "Jin-hyung can I go near the ocean?" I ask for a permission.

"Sure, let me go with you." Jin said.

He went walking near me to approach the shore. Thats it until I saw something, more Like someone who is on the shore.

"Jungkook their someone there." Jin hyung said and pointed at that person who was laying unconscious perhaps.

"Yeah, Lets go." I said and we run towards the person.

I was shock at what I saw. Their lays an unconscious man who have some cuts and bruises in his body. I was worried and lean down I was more shock when I saw his face.

"Yugeum!" I said with full of concern and settle his head on my Lap. I try waking him up but no avail.

"He still have pulse. Lets bring him inside." Jin-hyung said and I nooded as I brought Yugeum Inside.

I dress Yugeum up as he was laying in my bed, and Jin-hyung makes sure to take care of gis Injuries and make sure to let him rest.

"I'll make something so when he wake up he can refreshen." Jin hyung said and walk out of our shared room.

I nodded and look at Yugeum once more. I start to wonder what happened, did he wash up by the storm just like I did? But... Thats unlikely since there's no storm last night. Infact even rain didn't fall last night its summer. So I keep wondering to as how and why did Yugeum came near the shore and to add the fact how did he had legs?

I also keep questioning about that fact, well Syvell noona said its because its already genetic to a mermaid to have legs once their tail dries up. But Mermaids can't stand in being in the heat like normal humans can.