Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

"Where have you been?"

I saw both Black and Blonde hair coldly gazing at Me.

"I.. Swimming?" I said pretending like I know nothing.

"Your missing for like 3 hours and your just gonna said that! Idiot Jungkook! 💢" Yugeum shouted.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Gah! If you went to the surfaced again Just say it! Its hard to keep looking with you for 3 hours and especially when your with someone like him." Yugeum pointed at Youngjae.

"Hah? What about me?" Yugeum ask.

"Do you know the feeling if Your with him?" Yugeum ask ignoring Youngjae.

I shook my head as a Respond.

"Its fucking annoying!" Yugeum said.

"Haha, Funny I feel the same way."

They both glare at each other.

To broke there glaring Contest.

"Ahem, Speaking of looking for me, Why are you looking for me?" I ask.

"Yes, Your father is calling you." Yugeum  said.

"Speaking of calling lets go. Your highness is gonna kill us already since its already 3hours pass by since he called." Youngjae said and held ny wrist and swam as fast as he can towards the throne room where you can see My father is sitting in the throne with a gold crown in his head, and a Blue shinning tail holding a Trident.

Next to him was Jungyeon Hyung and Jb Hyung they actually Look like chatting happily. I feel a little bit pain in my Chest.

"Your highness We found Prince Jungkook " Yugeum said and bow towards my father also Youngjar.