Chapter 39

3rd person's pov

Syvell and Hobi actually went to the party and have Fun.

Syvell was actually getting the fact that all of those people inside that unit were all Idiots. Except for Jungkook she guess but all of them were all idiots literary. Special the time they play truth or dare.

When Jimin Dared Hobi to actually kiss her, Hobi comply and she had no problem with that. She blush ofcourse, but happy at the sametime. It wasn't her first kiss with Hobi but she was happy everytime Hobi is being sweet to her. Hobi said she will wait for him.

But she Knows, Hobi will just got hurt because there is nothing to wait.

When the Bottle lands On her, Jimin immediately Ask. Truth or Dare, She dare and the dare is To sit on the lap of Hobi.

She comply and both were actually blushing, feeling that their hearts ever to explode. And To add the fact that Syvell was the only girl among them doesn't help.

"Hey Syvell?" Jin suddenly called.

"Yes Hyung." Syvell said.

"Why can't you be with Hobi?" Jin ask a bit curious.

"Because, Two separate Creatures can't be together." Syvell said and sigh. Hobi sigh in disappointment. And Jungkook hearing that is like a struck to his heart.

"Is it becauee your a girl and Hobi is a boy?" Jimin ask acting clueless.

"Its not like, its complicated to explain but it is really complicated too. I just don't want to be hurt nor J-hope." Syvell said.

"I told You I won't hurt you ever." Hobi said.

Syvell chuckle and gave a flick at Hobi's head. "You can't be sure. Not all relationship last long. I already learn that to my first " Syvell said.

"But it doesn't mean that your second won't last. How will you find your true love if you won't love again?" Taehyung said feeling Syvell's feeling both of them broke in the first.But there is always a second Chance.

"I'd try, to give Hobi a chance. Beside I like him too... But loving him?... not so sure." Syvell said.

"Giving me a chance to try is enough." Hobi said and smile.

"Woah! This is something worth celebrating for!" Jimin said.

and the party continued. Jin smile at Syvell, now he knows why Syvell can't accept The feeling of Hobi. From her answer earlier Jin already get a hint. Beside he did find an evidence.

"Why are you smiling like that love?" Namjoon said.

"Nothing Joonie, I'm just happy right now." Jin said.

"Its because of me?" Namjoon said.

"Your one reason." Jin said and smile as he kiss Namjoon. And that Kiss Last longer.

Hours pass by and everyone was actually out. Except for syvell who didn't drink, then Jungkook too. Syvell excuse her self towards the bathroom and use it.

But after she use it, she saw something blue shining on the bathroom floor. She pick it up and shock when he saw it. She isn't seeing things, its really is a scale.

A Dark blue shinning Scale. Syvell was shock when she notice this.She immediately run outside and saw Jungkook was struggling to take Taehyung towards on a room but he manage. Namjin's couple were gone probably somewhere.

Yoomin where also gone, well this Condi unit is very large so...

It left Hobi who was laying on the couch pass out. Syvell look sadly at Hobi she kissed Hobi's forehead. "Do I love you? Is not a proper question. Because I do Love you J-hope. Its I can't.... Because I'm not Human. I'm just making sure my heart won't break like before. And I'm sure That If its break salt water isn't enough to heal me because I've already fallen for you hard." Syvell said.

"But I guess I'm not the only one " Syvell said as she examine the blue scale.

She thought for a minute, the last one who uses the bathroom was....

..

Jungkook.

Could it possible that Jungkook and her is the same? Well not totally, judging from the scale. The scale was sparkling like it was some kind of diamond, a precious one. So the possibility of Jungkook belongs to a royal family is there.

If So, Syvell needed to know.

So She decided to leave a message to Jin. She has his number but she left a message where she make sure Jin would contact her again.

She then Got hobi and Brought him home. If She could take care of 5 mens and bring them down, surely she can also Bring Hobi back home with no help.

But she needed to find out about Jungkook.

If its true.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope You enjoy 😊😊😊