Chapter 58

3rd person's pov

Junghae was happily playing in the water when he heard a beatiful voice.

So he followed it until it lead him to a tunnel like rock. He climb within it and jump through rocks until he saw what he was amazed.

A Mermaid.

Junghae was shock when he saw the mermaid face. It looks like his uncle....

Jungkook. Singing like an angel but his blue shiny like diamond tail was also mesmerizing.

"Uhm... Un-uncle Jun-jungkook?" Junghae called a bit shock.

the mermaid look up as he heard his name and saw a child. He was shock and was about to go back to ocean but Junghae stop him.

"Wait! Pls don't be scared. I'm just... Wow... You have an amazing voice!" Junghae commented happily.

Jungkook blush a bit and smile. "Thank you little one." Jungkook said.

"Ahm... Are you real?" Junghae said and went near Jungkook.

"Am I?" Jungkook said.

"Can I touch you?" Junghae said, "pls..."

Jungkook having a soft heart for a kid specially a kid who gave puppy eyes then sigh and nod. The kid cup his cheek and smile.

"You are Real!" Junghae said happily.

"Yes I am." Jungkook said.

"Then, My name is Kim Junghae nice to meet you Mr.... ahm.. Uncle Jungkook right?" Junghae said.

Jungkook was shock. "How'd you know my name?" Jungkook ask.

"Ah-"

"JUNGHAE!" A voice called him. Then Jungyeon went to the spot where Junghae is and was shock who Junghae was talking too.

"Hey Junghae, You shouldn't go around when I can't see you." Jungyeon scolded the kid a bit.

"I'm sorry, But I heard an angel voice so I followed it." Junghae said.

Jungyeon lay eyes on his younger brother and sigh. "What are you doing in the shore? Getting bored down there?" Jungyeon ask and sat down beside his Younger brother.

"Yeah." Jungkook reply.

"Wait? There are two Uncle Jungkook?" Junghae ask cutely.

Junyeon Chuckled. "No, Were twins. His the real Uncle Jungkook and I'm Uncle Jungyeon." Jungyeon explains.

"Hey! Why did you tell him that!?" Jungkook said.

"Well soon to be, your gonna be his parents along with that stupid lover of yours." Jungyeon said.

Ans Jungkook blush, but he realize something. "Wait? Kim Junghae, don't tell me his..." Jungkook said.

"Yes he is." Jungyeon said.

"oh? " Jungkook said.

"hm? Then why is it Uncle Jungyeon is pretending to be Uncle Jungkook?" Junghae ask.

"You see Your Uncle Jungyeon here is on a mission." Jungyeon said.

"a Mission?" Junghae ask.

"yes, I'm on a mission to find out how much your father love your uncle Jungkookie here." Jungyeon said.

"Jungkookie? Oh! Your Kookie!" Junghae said happily and went beside Jungkook.

"You know me?" Jungkook ask as he pat Junghae's head.