Chapter 59

3rd person's Pov

Taehyung was gonna go another day to work. So far his work in home lessen when Jungkook come here and move in. Currently he went to check on Jungkook and again he found him cutely sleeping on thebed cuddling with Junghae. Taehyung was glad that Junghae developed a sweet bonding towards Jungkook if not Taehyung doesn't know how to adjust between his son and his love.

Taehyung still hoping and every single day trying and hoping that Jungkook would remember him, he always make sure to give Jungkook some hint. He sat beside the bed and slowly pat Jungkook's head.

"You know Kookie, its been seven years almost 8 years since you left me. I was heartbroken but... I never forget your promise. The promise when you will come back to me, I know you're here now but... you forget about me. So I'm willing to wait, even a thousand years for you to remember me and go back to me. I Love you and always will be Jungkook." Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook's forehead.

He then stand up and smile. He then walk towards the door and smile a little before closing the door. Not knowing that Jungkook was awake all the time.

"Jungkook, I can see that he do really love you that much." Jungyeon thought and sigh.

"I guess if I wasn't a stupid king before Jungkook would have his happy ever after."

He look Junghae again and smile a little. "Maybe you will be happy too." Jungyeon said and smile.

He decided then to get up gently and went towards the bathroom to fix hisself. After that he check on Junghae once more before going down stairs to get something to eat until that's when a knock on the door was made. Jungyeon was curious and went towards the door andopen it.

God Jungyeon swear he saw an angel was their. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, not to mentioned a perfect body shape. Jungyeon jaw's drop and he was shock to see the beloved angel.

"Where have you been all this time darling?" Jungyeon said.

"Excuse me?" The angel said. Jungyeon swear his heart jump just hearing the angel's voice.

"Hey, You ok?" The girl snap her finger infront of Jungyeon.

"Yeah.. Yeah Ofcourse baby, I'm ok."Jungyeon said and smile.

The girl look at him weirdly. "Ok~Weird but is Taehyung here?" The girl ask.

Jungyeon frown." Are you a girlfriend of His?" Ask a bit jealous.

"No, I'm his cousin Tzuru. You don't remember? Opps.. I forgot Tae told me you forgot. Don't worry I ain't stealing your man." Tzuru said and smile.

"I also hope no one will steal you." Jungyeon murmur.

"Excuse me?" Tzuru said.

"Ahm.. well Taehyung is at work." Jungyeon immediately said.

"Oh, well then I should wait for him here." Tzuru said and walk in as she settled on the couch.

"Well can I get you with something then?" Jungyeon ask and smile.

"Sure if Taehyung has an Icecream there give me." Tzuru said.

"What flavor?" Jungyeon ask.

"Any Icecream would do." Tzuru said.

"Ok, My princess." Jungyeon said and walk towards the kitchen happily.

Tzuru turn around and her eyes widen. "Whats wrong with him?" Tzuru ask her self.

Jungyeon was happily preparing the Icecream and gave it to Tzuru as he sat down near her.

"So~ Ahm... what did you come here for?" Jungyeon ask.

"Well, I came here for Taehyung." Tzuru said.

"You told me that earlier, well do you come here often?" Jungyeon ask.

"Well yeah, I always came here to play with Junghae." Tzuru said and look around. "Speaking of him where is he?"

"My room sleeping." Jungyeon said.

"You know you really look an angel." Jungyeon suddenly commented and Tzuru don't know what happened but when she heard that from Jungkook her heart skip a beat. She blush.

"You're the one who looks like a bunny." Tzuru commented as she eat her Ice cream and look down hiding her blush.

"I may be look like a bunny, but cute bunny Like me is willing to be your prince charming." Jungyeon said and smirk.

"Your out of your mind." Tzuru said and hit Jungyeon's arm playfully.

"For you I am." Jungyeon said.

Tzuru blush and felt embarrass about that but, she doesn't know why her heart was racing like crazy.

"Stupid." Tzuru said.

"Well I'm willing to be stupid for an angel." Jungyeon said and smile.

"Now stop this nonsense." Tzuru said and pretend that she was angry but deep inside she isn't she was....Happy.

"Ok, if you say so. Don't want that the angel to get angry." Jungyeon said.

"Who do you referring to?" Tzuru said.

"You ofcourse, Who's the beautiful angel that walks through that door and stole my heart." Jungyeon said.

"Your delusional." Tzuru said and chuckle.

Jungyeon chuckle and that made Tzuru somehow felt happy and nice hearing this Jungkook's chuckle it was cute at the sametime it made her heart skip a beat.

The two continue talking, laughing and sometimes teasing each other.

When Junghae come down and saw the two he too chuckle that finally his aunt Tzuru is with someone as good as his Uncle Jungyeon. He can see that Jungyeon likes Tzuru from the moment they laugh and teased with each other.

Taehyung was going home and was tired, when he was near his door he heard laughing and giggling. So he open the door and walk through as he saw what his heart almost shattered.

Jungkook was sitting near Tzuru, with his arms around her neck and they both facing the T.V. they were currently so into the show that they didn't even notice Taehyung worst they were laughing and teasing each other like they were couples.

Taehyung observe the two of them for a couple of minutes and he was clearly sure that Jungkook is flirting towards Tzuru. He knows that because that's what he do before, it broke his heart. He can't take it so he run towards his room and cried.

Now that Jungkook's doesn't remember him.

Does that mean their love is also broken?

A broken love that you can never fixed?

Taehyung cry to sleep at that night.

******************************************************8

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy