Chapter 60

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung knows that Jungkook wasn't the same Jungkook as he met before. The day he saw Jungkook flirting with Tzuru, he also notice that Jungkook likes to go out alone and possibility that to met up with Tzuru. He knows that his cousin is a bitch so she would probably let Jungkook fall for her. So Taehyung keep crying inside hoping and wishing that he was wrong.

He was wrong that Jungkook starting to fall for someone else.

Because until now his heart belong to Jungkook.

Every single day he tries harder to let Jungkook remember him. To let Jungkook remember. It was working, but the spark that happened during those times were gone and Jungkook's eyes was on Tzuru now.

Jin when he found out about this went towards to comfort Taehyung, he knows how Taehyung was hurt when Jungkook leave him. Jin met up with this Jungkook and well the Jungkook he met before was still the same. Funny, cute and likes his cooking. But the politeness wasn't there. He could see that this person was just acting.

For Jungyeon, he see now why his Younger brother said that this Jin-hyung was a loving mother. He saw how Jin treated him with kind and love like an older brother he is. Sometimes Jungyeon felt guilt and jealousness when Jin treated him this nice.

He felt guilty because he never treated his younger brother this way, he never been a good brother for Jungkook.

He felt jealous wishing that he was Jin, the one who loves his younger brother so much.

So Jungyeon visit Jungkook again on those rocky edges along with Junhae who was happily playing with Jungkook. But Jungyeon manage to talk to Jungkook and say sorry for everything and as usual Jungkook forgive him. But Jungyeon didn't forget hisself for treating his younger brother like that.

Jungyeon sigh as his life was a mess while Jungkook life was heaven.

They were twins, but have different lives.

He guess no one was the same afterall.

"What you thinking?" Tzuru ask as he was currently on the park. Its already night time and Tzuru was there.

"About my Darkest past." Jungyeon answered.

Tzuru look down sadly. "Taehyung?" Tzuru asked.

Jungyeon shook his head. "No, Something even darker. My sins and mistake that I don't think I can forgive myself with those." Jungyeon said and look down.

"You know what, We all make mistake. Everyone does, but.... Those mistake give us a lesson to never do it again. Those mistakes teach us to try again, to step forward and change for the good. So don't worry about them, forget it and just go on with life ok." Tzuru said.

"I don't know why your still single when your this... angel." Jungyeon said.

"Silly, I'm no angel. Like you I'd have a dark past too, more darker than you think." Tzuru said and look down.

"I guest an Fallen Angel like you mets up with a devil like me huh?" Jungyeon said.

"Hey, Who do you think your calling a falling angel?" Tzuru said.

Jungyeon chuckled."You ofcourse."

Tzuru blush.

*************************

In that Jungyeon and Tzuru developed feelings for each other. But sadly it break Taehyung's heart since in his eyes Jungyeon was Jungkook and its falling for his cousin.

So then when Jungkook came home that day, and saw Taehyung was crying on the couch and was comforting by Namjoon and Jin Jungyeon was shock.