Chapter 22

3rd person's pov

Jungkook was cheering happily along with Taehyung when they got the best project in the class.

"This Calls For celebrations!" Taehyung exclaims loudly.

"Ugh, can we just go home and rest?" Jungkook said as he was tired to do anything.

Currently he and Tae were walking in the hallway going to the cafeteria.

"Ugh, Your no fun." Tae said and roll his eyes. Jungkook roll his eyes too.

"But, I insist. We should Celebrate." Taehyung said happily.

"If your talking about the bar, and drinking alcohol. I'm out." Jungkook said with a blank face.

"Then What should we do?" Taehyung said pouted.

"I told you go home and sleep. We stayed all night to complete the project. I'm surprise your still have an energy." Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse, Why wouldn't I? Seeing you blushing all the time makes me hype." Taehyung said happily.

Jungkook Blush again from embarrassment he doesn't know why, but he remembers the time when Taehyung and him made the project. Taehyung would always say something flirty to make Jungkook blush.

Like:

Jungkook your cute.

I never thought your an innocent bunny.

Your adorable

You know I don't drowning on your eyes

Your eyes is more beautiful than the night sky.

And some words like that. Those words makes Jungkook's heart felt flattered at the same time it beats like a horse just run faster than the lighting. Also it makes Jungkook goes pink which didn't go unotice by Taehyung.

"Shut up." Jungkook argue.

"Aw~ But your cute." Taehyung teased.

"If you don't shut up, I'll literary cut your tounge." Jungkook said and glare at the older male.

Taehyung chuckle and smile. "Ok, Bun." Taehyung said as Jungkook roll his eyes but inside he was happy.

When they got to the cafeteria, Yoongi immediately called the Duo. So the two sat down on their table.

"So I heard that you guys Had the greatest Project. Congratulations." Yoongi said and smile

"I'm proud of You Jungkook. I never thought your this creative." Jimin said and smile as he pat Jungkook's head.

"Ehem, I help too." Taehyung said.

"Can't believe you did." Namjoon said.

Taehyung narrowed. "Hey, what thats suppose to mean?"

"It means You left me all the work Tae." Jungkook said.

Taehyung pouted. "I didn't, I Mostly assembly. You thought the plan, I'd make into action."Taehyung said proudly.

"Yeah, Yeah. Stop pouting like a kid you look ad... I mean you look like an ugly alien." Jungkook said as he roll his eyes. He almost said the word adorable, but really its what he gonna say.

"I'm not an alien." Taehyung argue.

"Yes You are!" Yoongi, Jimin, and Namjoon shouted at the sametime that surprise Taehyung.

"Ok, Ok, Geez.... By the way where's hobi-Hyung?" Taehyung said as he notice that he was missing.

"I'm right here.. ah!" Hobi said and groan in pain. He sat down beside Jungkook while rubbing his arms.

"Oh my god Hobi-Hyung? Did something happened?" Jungkook ask worriedly as he notice that Hobi was in pain.

"Well, it was totally my fault I guess." Hobi said chuckling.

"What happened?" Jimin ask.

"Syvell, you know her right? Well, I might said that she was beautiful.Really she is, but she doesn't believe me and said that I should go to an optician to make my Eyes check. But I told her nothing is wrong with my eyes that she is beautiful. Suddenly he punch my arm, Damn! that girl is strong. She didn't just Punch my arm she also step on my foot! And It hurts~" Hobi said and whine.

Everybody in the table laugh, except Jungkook who just softly chuckle.

"You deserve it Hobi-hyung. Your annoying anyway." Taehyung said.

"Like your the one who talk." Both Hobi and Jungkook said at the sametime. They look at each other and smile.

"Hey! I'm not that annoying!" Taehyung argue.

"Brat." Namjoon said.

"See even your own Hyung said you are." Jungkook said.

Taehyung look at Jungkook straight in the eyes. "Am I annoying to you?" Taehyung ask pouting adorably that Jungkook can't resist.

"Yes, You kill my patients." Jungkook said blanky.

"Wahhh~ Kookie Hates me!" Taehyung whines like a kid. Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Stop whinning." Jungkook argue.

"I'll stop if you admit that handsome." Taehyung said.

"Never in your wildest dream." Jungkook said.

"Then how about this, if ever your gonna say "Yes" your gonna do it right?" Taehyung said.

"Huh? I don't get you." Jungkook said.

"Well example, if I told you to hug hobi-hyung and you will answer a yes you will do it right?" Taehyung said.

"No." Jungkook said.

"Wahhh~ Kookie is so mean!~" Taehyung whine like a dog again. It kills jungkook with adorableness.

"Ok, Ok, geez this stupid alien. I'll do it." Jungkook said.

"You agree to it." Taehyung said and smirk.

"Ok, Do you want to go to a date with me?" Taehyung said and smile.

Jungkook can't believe what he just heard. Maybe he starting to become deaf thats why his hearing things. "What did you just say?" Jungkook ask.

"Do You like cookies and cream?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

"Then its a date." Taehyung exclaim happily.

"Huh? A date?" Jungkook ask.

"I ask you if ever you wanted to go on a date you said Yes. Gotcha Jungkook." Taehyung said and smirk.

"Bastard!" Jungkook said and hit Taehyung's arms playfully.

"Good Luck Jungkook" Jimin said.

"Yeah, Good Luck Hooking him up Tae." Yoongi said and look at Taehyung.

"I will yoongi Hyung." Taehyung wink.

Jungkook acted that he was confuse. But all in all he was Excited, felt happy about the date thingi. Though he had a slightly bad feeling about this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊