Chapter 54

3rd person's pov

"Your Majesty, I came here to deliever a report that we manage to Rebuild the underground city, Would like to visit it?" Yugeum said as he bow to his majesty who was sitting in the throne looking bored.

"Yeah, Sure. There is nothing to do anyway." The King, which was Jungkook said and followed Yugeum.

They swam down on the under city and all of the mermaids Greeted Jungkook happily as their new King. Its been a year since he actually defeated his older brother from a fight and claim the thrown.

"Thank You very much for your help, Prince Jungyeon." The woman said and bow at Jungyeon. Jungyeon bow again and smile.He look to the left and saw his Younger brother.

"Hi, Hyung." Jungkook greeted Jungyeon cutely.

"You know, I start to think that Your still that soft Cute Younger brother of mined." Jungyeon said.

"Well If I'm cute. Your cute too, were pratically Twins you know." Jungkook pointed.

"I know, I know." Jungyeon said and pat Jungkook's head.

Then he look around. "You did a great job on repairing the underground Hyung, everyone is happy." Jungkook said.

"I know, Thank You for giving me a chance to, I guess I'm too foolish to realize that I can be a better King." Jungyeon said and look down.

"Maybe, if father is alive he will torture me the worst." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook Hug his brother from behind. "Hyung, I'm sure wherever Father is. He already forgive you." Jungkook said lovingly.

"I'm lucky to have an innocent and lovely brother Like you. I regret when I did that to you. I'm sorry Jungkook." Jungyeon said sincerly.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm glad you did. If not I won't met some great people up their in the surface." Jungkook said and then he look down and started to think about those people he misses.

"Its been, 7 years since I left them. I wonder if They were doing ok." Jungkook said and look up.

"I'm sure they did. Why didn't you resurface when you have time brother?" Jungyeon ask.

"Because..... I will see him again." Jungkook said sadly.

"Then Isn't that great?" Jungyeon said.

Jungkook look at Jungyeon with a sincerly eyes.

Jungyeon maybe a bsd king, a bad brother. Imagine he did that to his brother, he poison and kill their father so that he could take the kingdom and be the powerful one.But Jungkook came and reclaim the throne. He won ofcourse and the crown that Jungyeon was wearing was passed to Jungkook. Posiedon the great give his blessing to Jungkook and the crown become beatiful and it was golden.

Jungyeon then Call him the Golden Maknae.

Jungyeon was task to clean the underground city and repair them, help the people what they needed together with JB and Jackson. The trio did a good job in community Service in the underground city and everyone was happy.

Everything was once in peace when Jungkook sat on the throne. All Corruption, and every bad mermaids were punish in a simpliest Way Jungkook would do. But if they did the same mistake again then Its up To Mark to decided what he will do in that particular criminal. And its not pretty as Jungkook's punishment is. Its torture.

Jungkook then discover that there is a Paper like kelp, a very large kelp where Mermaids Can write so he assigned Bambam and Jinyoung to be the one who document and write the names of those people who did wrong so they will have a criminal records.

Jungkook ask Syvell to bring a Waterproof Camera so Bambam and Jinyoung can take Pictures of those people who did Wrong so That They will know who the person did more than 2 times of A crime.

They were excite when they saw the camera and play with it a few times until Jungkook told them about how it works and what is it for this kingdom.

Also within those years, Jungkook became close towards his twin brother and Jungkook for the first time in among all the mermaids he told Jungyeon about his adventure in the land. Everysingle thing.

"Its great but... I'm not sure if he would accept me the way I am. I do love him and more but Is he gonna love me still if he finds out that I'm...Different?" Jungkook ask a bit sad.

"I wish I could help you." Jungyeon said and held His brother's hand.

"Its ok. I guess I'm fine being like this." Jungkook said

"You Know Jungyeon you could help Jungkook." Suddenly when Syvell pop out ofnowhere.

"WAH! Noona Stop popping out ofnowhere!" Jungkook scolded Syvell.

"Bitch, pls Stop scaring my younger brother." Jungyeon said coldly.

"Jerk, I'm not scaring him. Any who , What I'm saying you could actually help Kookie over here." Syvell said.

"How?" Jungyeon ask.

"By pretending Jungkook. Go to land, and pretend to be Jungkook who lost his memories." Syvell said.

"Why is that?" Jungkook said.

"That Way, Jungyeon here can Identify how much Taehyung loves you. Enough to love you even if your a merman Jungkook. So what do you say? Give it a try?" Syvell said.

"I'm ok with it, But.... Jungyeon-hyung?" Jungkook said and look at Jungyeon.

"I'm ok with it, That means I can finally met my perhaps future brother in law." Jungyeon said.

And Jungkook blush, but he smile widely. "Kim Jungkook.... Thats nice." Jungkook murmur.

"So his last name is kim, Thats Great." Jungyeon said and smirk.

"Forget What I said!" Jungkook said and hit Jungyeon on the arms playfully.

"Then, I shall met up with this beloved Of yours." Jungyeon said.

"Pls Don't hurt him Hyung no matter how annoying ang and irritating he is. I love him for being him,For being an alien of Kim Taehyung."'Jungkook said.

"Well then, I will try. But I don't keep my promise." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook smile and nod.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy